Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Dynasty S7 Thread (temp) - Mack North is the Champion(temp)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Joey’s a wonderful marionette commissioner; I’m a fabulous mouthpiece governor.

    Meik, you can pickup my dry cleaning and Joey’s diaper needs a ‘sweeping change’. Now check your head, protect your neck and keep your sissy-patsy-sass on a slow-cooker simmer; cuz your Summer was over when the sun stopped shining on you in June.

    When you’re doing your job in the presence of a leader, be prepared to take orders; you know your role: you’re a marginal task receiver.

    Exactly!
    RR OG

    Comment


    • I had a half hour to kill this morning and this is what I came up with:
      TEAM FILLED VACANT MAX BID
      Coach 14 1 200
      Dan 14 1 200
      Joey 14 1 200
      Koncept 14 1 200
      Apollo 13 2 199
      drizz 13 2 199
      Miek 13 2 199
      Skywalker 13 2 199
      Tucas 13 2 199
      007 12 3 198
      Axel 12 3 198
      Mars 11 4 197
      jbml 10 5 196
      Mack North 9 6 195
      REALIZAR 6 9 192
      WJF 15 - -
      Total free agents to be signed: 44
      Keep in mind we don't know for sure what JBML will do...


      Yahoo Top 50 Free Agents
      1 . D. Dedmon Sac - C
      2 . L. Williams LAC - PG,SG
      3 . F. VanVleet Tor - PG
      4 . J. McGee LAL - C
      5 . K. Looney GS - PF,C
      6 . C. Zeller Cha - PF,C
      7 . D. Green LAL - SG,SF
      8 . D. Powell Dal - PF,C
      9 . P. Beverley LAC - PG,SG
      10 . D. Augustin Orl - PG
      11 . T. Hardaway Jr. Dal - SG,SF
      12 . J. Green LAC - PF,C
      13 . I. Smith Was - PG
      14 . T. Ariza Sac - SG,SF
      15 . S. Curry Dal - PG,SG
      16 . M. Williams Cha - SF,PF
      17 . M. Leonard Mia - PF,C
      18 . P. Tucker Hou - SF,PF
      19 . W. Matthews Mil - SG,SF
      20 . M. Morris Den - PG
      21 . K. Faried Hou - PF,C
      22 . B. Marjanovic Dal - C
      23 . M. Kidd-Gilchrist Cha - SF
      24 . J. Green Uta - SF,PF
      25 . M. Plumlee Den - PF,C
      26 . N. Powell Tor - SG,SF
      27 . R. Rondo LAL - PG
      28 . B. Brown Jr. Det - SG
      29 . G. Dieng Min - PF,C
      30 . D. Bacon Cha - SG
      31 . R. Hood Por - SG,SF
      32 . D. Waiters Mia - SG,SF
      33 . A. McKinnie GS - PF
      34 . G. Hill Mil - PG,SG
      35 . M. Wagner Was - PF
      36 . M. Beasley Den - PG,SG
      37 . M. Kleber Dal - PF
      38 . J. Clarkson Cle - PG,SG
      39 . G. Green Hou - SG,SF
      40 . T. Brown Was - SG,SF
      41 . T. Snell Det - SG,SF
      42 . R. O'Neale Uta - SF
      43 . T. Thompson Cle - PF,C
      44 . T. McConnell Ind - PG
      45 . C. Miles Was - SG,SF
      46 . D. Theis Bos - PF,C
      47 . D. House Jr. Hou - SG
      48 . K. O'Quinn Phi - PF,C
      49 . D. Jones Jr. Mia - SF
      50 . D. Valentine Chi - SG,SF
      This is based on Yahoo's current ranks.
      Last edited by Apollo; Mon Sep 9th, 2019, 11:11 AM.

      Comment


      • Love the roster summary list! Big-ups Creed!
        RR OG

        Comment


        • What an awful list of scrubs to fill my 6 spots with lol
          The Double Champ is here!
          Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
          Raptors: Larry O'Brien

          Comment


          • Mack North wrote: View Post
            What an awful list of scrubs to fill my 6 spots with lol
            Depending on what the max money teams do I might be taking on one year rentals. I think this is a year to have FAAB in season.

            Comment


            • was hoping someone would do this for us. thank you. sweet lou is a 200 man, but what a shitty list. if anything that list makes me think a new nomination model might work this year for trial, unless kd is available.

              Comment


              • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                was hoping someone would do this for us. thank you. sweet lou is a 200 man, but what a shitty list. if anything that list makes me think a new nomination model might work this year for trial, unless kd is available.
                I could see someone dropping $200 on Fred given the name of this site and the available minutes in the Raps' rotation. Dedmon is the starter for the Kings, maybe someone max bids for that safety?

                Comment


                • We really should decide before this draft if we want to allow FAAB $$$ to be rolled over into the next auction or not. That will determine if people will use all their $200 on one guy or not. Assuming no, than yeah I could see Lou and Dedmon getting $200 bids. Don't think Fred gets one, and if he does I'd be surprised.

                  jbml where are you lol.. Deadline for resigns was a week ago.

                  Comment


                  • planetmars wrote: View Post
                    We really should decide before this draft if we want to allow FAAB $$$ to be rolled over into the next auction or not. That will determine if people will use all their $200 on one guy or not. Assuming no, than yeah I could see Lou and Dedmon getting $200 bids. Don't think Fred gets one, and if he does I'd be surprised.

                    jbml where are you lol.. Deadline for resigns was a week ago.

                    I don't see the bolded happening.

                    As for jbml, as I said previously, I'm pretty certain he's already submitted his. Just need confirm the years.

                    Comment


                    • damn nice work apollo!!

                      Freddy and Lou are def $200 men. wow I didn't realize how many teams have close or max bid. not a whole lot to spend on.
                      Last edited by koncept; Mon Sep 9th, 2019, 03:44 PM.
                      in masai we trust

                      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                      Comment


                      • Well well well.... What do any of you know... Turns out Creed’s list is ‘unknowingly’ missing a bunch of big-time names with big-money game.

                        Learn: Don’t be razzled by the shinny deceiving sparkles of the cunning Mr. Dazzle. Do your own analysis; someone else’s insights are programmed by design to keep your thoughts confined in an algo mind control bubble.
                        Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Mon Sep 9th, 2019, 10:57 PM.
                        RR OG

                        Comment


                        • James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                          Learn: Don’t be razzled by the shinny deceiving sparkles of the cunning Mr. Dazzle.
                          This might be my single favourite thing I've ever read anywhere on the internet.

                          Comment


                          • his game is evolving. he's been refining his trash talk handles
                            in masai we trust

                            water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                            Comment


                            • Mr. Dazzle consulted the league page and has concluded that there's nothing stopping James from bidding on Dwayne, Dirk and Melo.

                              Comment


                              • Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Mr. Dazzle consulted the league page and has concluded that there's nothing stopping James from bidding on Dwayne, Dirk and Melo.
                                Man-ohhhh-MAN! You’re so slick not slipping up name dropping still hiding from rest the best cream of the FA crop; I tip my hat to show respect for the love of game.

                                So I’m leaving it to others to do the work to find their own clues if they want solve the puzzles you craft masterfully hidden in unbeknownst riddles. As two of the ordered chosen few, if there are others among the many who too are worthy I choose to let them prove their true value by allowing someone else to name drop.
                                Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Tue Sep 10th, 2019, 10:37 AM.
                                RR OG

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X