Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Dynasty S7 Thread (temp) - Mack North is the Champion(temp)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pat Riley found Justice Winslow’s trade demand email in his junk folder this morning.
    RR OG

    Comment


    • them nice orange info boxes are starting to refresh everyday.

      Comment


      • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        them nice orange info boxes are starting to refresh everyday.
        I agree, I'm really enjoying things like this:

        Mon, Sep 30

        Terrence Ross said he's "never seen anybody move like" Jonathan Isaac.

        Advice: "I don’t know if he’s taller than Mo [Bamba], but they’re close," Ross said. "The way JI moves is unreal. He’s like a giraffe moving like a lion. I love the way he moves for his size. I’m excited about him this year." Add Ross to the litany of people who are expecting a monster season from Isaac, including us. Isaac has some serious upside as a fantasy player, so he's a guy we're willing to reach for in the early-mid rounds.

        Comment


        • James Johnson got banished by the Heat because he got fat over the summer. My team is off to a great start!

          Comment


          • hahaha the heat run a tight ship with their fitness regimens
            in masai we trust

            water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

            Comment


            • The team was happy with the James ‘The Axe’ Johnson’s conditioning all Summer. Then he suddenly decided to spend the last week of the off-season with Iron Lion Zion to ‘supposedly’ help the rookie by having him go through a new-age German fasting detox cleansing regimen the Axe leaned from his Yoga master.

              It’s being said by sources with knowledge of what transpired that week that Zion entirely misconstrued the Axe intent and somehow persuaded Johnson into foregoing the cleansing in favour of a bachelor party style week long ‘Southern hospitality’ end-of-amateur final comfort food binge eating celebration. Upon hearing of the Heat veteran’s utterly careless behaviour with a yet-to-be professional player, Coach Spolestra and Pat Riley both were perturbed and so decided to punish Johnson by expelling him from camp.

              RR OG

              Comment


              • Joey wrote: View Post

                We haven't nailed down the time just yet, but it's Sunday October 20th. I'm going to say 4pm for now.
                So are we gonna stick with 4? I'm good with that, just no earlier on that day.
                The Double Champ is here!
                Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                Comment


                • 4 pm is great for me
                  in masai we trust

                  water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                  Comment


                  • FPL will be drafting after this one on the same day. It'd be nice to know the time for sure so everything else can fall into place.

                    My vote is for 4PM for this one too.

                    Comment


                    • So it’s set, right?

                      2019 RR NBA Dynasty FAAB Auction Draft - Live on Sunday, October 20th @ 4pm EST

                      DON’T YA DARE MISS IT!
                      RR OG

                      Comment


                      • "Bam's gotten a lot better on both sides of the ball and that's why this year I think you'll see him stepping into even more of a leadership role," Spoelstra said. "One of the most underrated aspects of his game really is his passing, his play-making and his ability to help other players get better. I love when players have that quality where they want to share in someone else's success." Bam's hype-train left the station as soon as Hassan Whiteside was dealt to the Blazers. Adebayo is capable of becoming one of the most valuable draft picks this season due to his passing and defensive abilities.

                        Comment


                        • nice pickup last year
                          in masai we trust

                          water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                          Comment


                          • Just as nice as the player you drafted.
                            RR OG

                            Comment


                            • When you guys use the app can you see your players? On computer I can see everything, in app I get nothing.

                              Just wondering.

                              Comment


                              • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                When you guys use the app can you see your players? On computer I can see everything, in app I get nothing.

                                Just wondering.
                                Nothing on the app yet, it's waiting for our teams to be created so that the league can "begin". I guess it's a good time for everyone to go in and set their "keepers".
                                The Double Champ is here!
                                Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                                Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X