Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Dynasty S7 Thread (temp) - Mack North is the Champion(temp)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r9j...&frags=pl%2Cwn

    i love the long intro featuring gonzo ball. good foreshadowing of NAW about to take his starting job
    in masai we trust

    water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

    Comment


    • It's been really good so far in football and I think it'll be good in hoops: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...kibfdfkc?hl=en

      You need Chrome browser and I don't know if it works for mobile.

      Comment


      • will we see a return of the fake news power rankings this season? give the people what they want!
        in masai we trust

        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

        Comment


        • In my personal rankings I'm #1 but in the power rankings I need post draft data to sync with fantasy pros. Don't worry it's coming and so too is the outrage in here!

          Comment


          • Preseason ball has me all giddy!! haha

            Joey, or powers that be, when will our rosters be finalized in Yahoo so we can see all who's available in the auction draft? I know Apollo made a list, but I just like seeing it and playing with it in Yahoo.

            Seriously, no pressure, or anything. Even a rough estimate of when it might be done would be helpful.

            And THANK YOU to the people like Joey and Axel (apologies if I missed anyone), who do the heavy lifting of overseeing/commissioning/capology of this, the greatest Fantasy Basketball League in the Nation!!

            Comment


            • skywalker wrote: View Post
              greatest Fantasy Basketball League in the UNIVERSE!!
              Fixed that for you.

              If you haven't done so, I would remind everyone to go to their team page and select their Keepers. This will make things easier for Joseph when he hits the "Begin Season" button.
              The Double Champ is here!
              Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
              Raptors: Larry O'Brien

              Comment


              • When are trades allowed again? Can trades be made right after the draft or does the moratorium extend until the season officially starts?

                Comment


                • pre-season i know, but herro has been great. gonzo looks bonzo. ingram might be a bust, that kid doesn't even pass the salt at a dinner party. kcp, and dennis smith jr. available.

                  Comment


                  • Miek, I can free-up a place for you at the draft table and push you the salt n pepa for DSJ.
                    RR OG

                    Comment


                    • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      pre-season i know, but herro has been great. gonzo looks bonzo. ingram might be a bust, that kid doesn't even pass the salt at a dinner party. kcp, and dennis smith jr. available.

                      Pre-season Miek is in the house. I don't think we can do trades until after the auction, right?

                      Comment


                      • Apollo wrote: View Post

                        Pre-season Miek is in the house. I don't think we can do trades until after the auction, right?
                        i think they can be made.

                        Comment


                        • Are we applying adherence penalties cuz I’ve got nine seats available at my roster dinner table for anyone looking to make room at their table for FA guests.
                          RR OG

                          Comment


                          • Miekenstien wrote: View Post

                            i think they can be made.
                            Are their rules? Can we trade "keepers"? Or guys we just resigned? If we can make a trade, cool.. just didn't think we could, yet.

                            Comment


                            • I think trades are good-to-go right now. We already assigned our years, so it should be open season? I think the site update and championship hangover is still weighing heavy over us.
                              The Double Champ is here!
                              Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                              Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                              Comment


                              • Miekenstien wrote: View Post

                                i think they can be made.
                                Could have sworn that September 1 is roster lock day and we can't do anything until after the auction. Maybe I'm wrong.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X