Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Dynasty S7 Thread (temp) - Mack North is the Champion(temp)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Could have sworn that September 1 is roster lock day and we can't do anything until after the auction. Maybe I'm wrong.
    Joey , Axel ? i really don't recall any limitations on player movement at this time. just a few reorganizing clicks for joey, i believe.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      I think trades are good-to-go right now. We already assigned our years, so it should be open season? I think the site update and championship hangover is still weighing heavy over us.
      I must be hung over. LOL

Comment

• Well, since are able to make trades, I have a trade to announce!

Skywalkers are sending Khris Middleton (3), Spencer Dinwiddie (2) + Top 3 protected pick (Exact pick TBD but will be one of the acquired 2020 picks) to the Imperials in exchange for Bam Adebayo (3) and Dennis Smith Jr. (1 DPE).

Comment

• The Imperials would like to thank bam for his year of hard work, and we wish dsj the best.

We are extremely happy to welcome Kris Middleton, and Spencer Dinwiddie to the team. And they seem very excited about playing for a contender.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
            Well, since are able to make trades, I have a trade to announce!

Skywalkers are sending Khris Middleton (3), Spencer Dinwiddie (2) + Top 3 protected pick (Exact pick TBD but will be one of the acquired 2020 picks) to the Imperials in exchange for Bam Adebayo (3) and Dennis Smith Jr. (1 DPE).
            Holy crap. Big trade guys. Not sure what to think. I can't see the stat impacts of this but Bam is the biggest piece in this deal. He's set for takeoff. Middleton of course is rock solid. Nice blockbuster to kick things off.

Comment

• DSJ and... BAM!!!
              RR OG

Comment

• ** Trade Announcement **

Planet Mars Invaders
                Josh Jackson (3 DPE)
                2020 Conditional pick*

Apollo Creeds
                Nothing.

* If Josh Jackson ranks within our league season(total) rankings top 150 at the 2019-2020 season's end then no pick is awarded. If he ranks 151 or worse, than PlanetMars keeps Josh and also gets Apollo's 2020 draft pick.

PlanetMars' cap grows to 29, and now has 3 roster spots to fill at the draft.
                Apollo's cap shrinks to 30, and also now has 3 roster spots to fill at the draft.

Comment

• Book it. I'm going for the title this year and between the arrests, the getting his five month old baby stoned, the lack of improvement, the trade to the Grizzlies for cap space and then not being formally welcomed to his new team and then sent to G League it was time for me to bite the bullet on this one.

Good trade Mars, I was trying to do the same moves when I was starting out with my club in this league. This one will serve you well. Now if I can get something useful at the auction.
                  Last edited by Apollo; Fri Oct 11, 2019, 05:14 AM.

Comment

• off to a hot start. cant believe miek gave up adebayo... BUT its good to see a decent return here. picks are not a bad thing.
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Koncept, the pick only matters of I can't hit paydirt in the auction. If I want a pick I'll just flip the stud I unearth for one.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                        off to a hot start. cant believe miek gave up adebayo... BUT its good to see a decent return here. picks are not a bad thing.
                        i don't know how dsj will go in new york, and have had enough of him. offers coming in on dsj alone, weren't so hot. didn't think i was going to trade bam, but i am not planetmars, and i had to give something to get something. lol.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

i don't know how dsj will go in new york, and have had enough of him. offers coming in on dsj alone, weren't so hot. didn't think i was going to trade bam, but i am not planetmars, and i had to give something to get something. lol.
                          Maybe you should be offering cap and roster relief to teams who are looking to sell? It's also worked for me in the past.

Anyway, this is a good year to have roster flexibility and FAAB. I'm seeing about a dozen guys who may not go at the auction (or who may go but will then end up on the WW shortly thereafter) who are nice looking prospects to grab later on in the season.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Maybe you should be offering cap and roster relief to teams who are looking to sell? It's also worked for me in the past.
                            i wouldn't feel right stranding another owner with josh jackson.

Comment

• Seeing Porzingis perform last night with Doncic... That duo is gonna be special. It's only pre-season and he's gonna probably get load management but damn is he good and I'm glad to have him back. This must be how Mack felt about getting Embiid into the mix after waiting years.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                i wouldn't feel right stranding another owner with josh jackson.
                                In August I shopped him for peanuts and no one even wanted to cough up discarded peanut shells... That was before he got demoted to G-league and assured his option wouldn't be picked up.

He does seem like a horrible person who is more likely to end up in jail than in the top 150 of our league... But the hedge on the condition is invcase a miracle occurs. I am fully in on my pick being #15 or #16 and at that point the auction is just as valuable to me personally and so why not pay for that flexibility and take it now? I hope Mars finds a good player with the pick all the same and there will be good players to be had there for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X