Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Dynasty S7 Thread (temp) - Mack North is the Champion(temp)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Seeing Porzingis perform last night with Doncic... That duo is gonna be special. It's only pre-season and he's gonna probably get load management but damn is he good and I'm glad to have him back. This must be how Mack felt about getting Embiid into the mix after waiting years.
    the two of them taking turns on pull up long 3s. that is a sick pairing.

Comment

He does seem like a horrible person who is more likely to end up in jail than in the top 150 of our league... But the hedge on the condition is invcase a miracle occurs. I am fully in on my pick being #15 or #16 and at that point the auction is just as valuable to me personally and so why not pay for that flexibility and take it now? I hope Mars finds a good player with the pick all the same and there will be good players to be had there for sure.
      agreed. jj seems like an angry young man.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

the two of them taking turns on pull up long 3s. that is a sick pairing.
        I'll be watching Mavs games this year when I can:

They have some good looking chemistry already and they're simply fun to watch.

Comment

• I'm in a position to take on gambles. I think it's a win-win for me personally. The guy has talent.. Just hope he gets his sh!t together. If he does so this year, it's worth not getting a pick. If he doesn't, I'm willing to try again next year and get a pick for my efforts.

We know JJ won't be playing for awhile anyway.. so Apollo gets to replace him with someone that will. That could be the difference in winning a few games early in the season.

If anyone has a guy that's hurt, disgruntled or just plain sucks on a long term deal.. hit me up with offers. I'll be the league's garbage dump. May have to add a little something to make it worth my while though

Comment

I'll be watching Mavs games this year when I can:

They have some good looking chemistry already and they're simply fun to watch.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              If anyone has a guy that's hurt, disgruntled or just plain sucks on a long term deal.. hit me up with offers. I'll be the league's garbage dump. May have to add a little something to make it worth my while though

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                I don't know what Mack is gonna think about you implying he's fat. lol

Comment

I don't know what Mack is gonna think about you implying he's fat. lol

Comment

• JJ got his new born baby stoned!?!? That’s grounds for criminal charges.
                    RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                      JJ got his new born baby stoned!?!? That’s grounds for criminal charges.
                      Don't know if anything will come from it but:
                      The baby of Phoenix Suns forward Josh Jackson appeared to be under the influence of marijuana after spending time at Jackson's home, according to court filings from the infant's mother.
                      ​​​​​https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...gh/1525497001/

Comment

• Woah! I missed this Summer bombshell! His baby-mama drama is with 41-yr old superintendent. Dudes a professional loser of world-class talent. Such a pity.
                        RR OG

Comment

• Gigantic waste of talent and a first class asshole. It was only a couple summers ago that the Suns wouldn't give him up to land KYRIE IRVING. I don't get his self destruction.

Comment

• For the dynasty RECORDS page. AKA draft history hall of shame.How Do I figure out who drafted who. We lost it in the great deletion scandal of 2019. Can we list what number we drafted
                            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Man, I don't check in for a couple days and things get crazy. Can't wait for the league to start.
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• can't wait. man this is free agency auction is underrated, gonna be lots of impact players here, no superstars but lots of gems.
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X