Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Dynasty S7 Thread (temp) - Mack North is the Champion(temp)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    Reminds of loul Deng who just retired and wasn't available in kobe trades.

    Wasn't Jackson the reason they wouldn't trade for kyrie also?
    Yeah, that was before all the arrests and allegedly getting his baby daughter stoned... All that said, I'd of never gotten guys like Giannis or Doncic without high risk wheeling and dealing. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

    Comment


    • Sorry I can’t find it on yahoo and went through the last through pages and can’t find it here. What time is the draft again?

      Comment


      • Is Landry Shamet Max Holloway? (I know Miek has the answer.)
        RR OG

        Comment


        • tucas wrote: View Post
          Sorry I can’t find it on yahoo and went through the last through pages and can’t find it here. What time is the draft again?
          4pm EST on Sunday (Oct 20) I believe was the consensus.

          Comment


          • planetmars wrote: View Post

            4pm EST on Sunday (Oct 20) I believe was the consensus.
            Quit being so godamn helpful; you’re such a rookie.
            RR OG

            Comment


            • James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
              Is Landry Shamet Max Holloway? (I know Miek has the answer.)
              in a fight i take halloway, blessed is best baby, it is what it is. shamet on the clippers, if starting, is a 200 man.

              Comment


              • I like the fact that no one can see shit and the draft is less than 48 hours away. There's bound to be a few surprises on that board.

                Comment


                • Miekenstien wrote: View Post

                  in a fight i take halloway, blessed is best baby, it is what it is. shamet on the clippers, if starting, is a 200 man.
                  He certainly does have $200 potential. Word is he might end up starting at PG. Even if he gets bumped early because of his preseason shooting slump he's competing against Beverly and that guy can't stay healthy. Then you have load management for Kawhi and PG is an injury waiting to happen. He should get lots of minutes and lots of shots.

                  Comment


                  • Apollo wrote: View Post

                    He certainly does have $200 potential. Word is he might end up starting at PG. Even if he gets bumped early because of his preseason shooting slump he's competing against Beverly and that guy can't stay healthy. Then you have load management for Kawhi and PG is an injury waiting to happen. He should get lots of minutes and lots of shots.
                    i'm super excited to see where the 200s are. i have a few 199 men, and some 1 dollar left overs. of course, my 200s would happily take 199 for an opportunity to play for the galactic imperial empire and the glorious lord sidious, but we will see if traitorous scum are able to convince weak minded fools to ignore the power of the force.

                    Comment


                    • Any word on when the rosters will updated on yahoo?
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

                      Comment


                      • if Joey , or Axel could sticky the new cap thread, and the rest of the league could pm me, or ala planetmars post their updated cap sheets to the new thread i can finish the opening page of the cap sheet.

                        if there are no objections, i will continue to update the first post, mine, that i can edit. so just keep throwing new transactions into the thread and i will continually update the first post to keep rosters updated, and easy to follow for the league.

                        Comment


                        • Only Taylor Swift is my $200 pick.
                          RR OG

                          Comment


                          • Miekenstien wrote: View Post

                            i'm super excited to see where the 200s are. i have a few 199 men, and some 1 dollar left overs. of course, my 200s would happily take 199 for an opportunity to play for the galactic imperial empire and the glorious lord sidious, but we will see if traitorous scum are able to convince weak minded fools to ignore the power of the force.
                            I think there are three sure fire max money players. After that I don't know what to expect.

                            Comment


                            • James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                              Only Taylor Swift is my $200 pick.
                              When was the last time you had a $196 pick?

                              Comment


                              • Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Hey, I can't win them all. The funniest part is I kept on making trades and now I have a better shot at the title than you despite that clusterfuck of a trade. That despite you having a big headstart on me when I rejoined the league a few years ago. Enjoy the trade win.
                                You finished 7th last year. You do remember that right? I won more games consecutively last year (15) than you did in total (13). This isn't NFL dynasty, you've accomplished nothing for all your bravado. You are essentially offseason Miek all year long.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                                If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X