Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Dynasty S7 Thread (temp) - Mack North is the Champion(temp)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • planetmars wrote: View Post
    Willing to sell some FAAB in a trade.. shoot me up for an offer.

    I have $143 remaining.
    I also have FAABucks to offer. If anyones interested in $1 FAAB, ill take your 2020 draft pick no questions asked! step right up
    in masai we trust

    water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

    Comment


    • We should consider a way to backup the new cap sheet so that any forum funny business with upgrades doesn't impact our records. One idea is to copy/paste it into a league email through the Yahoo league page. That method would take about 30 seconds start to finish and everyone gets a copy.

      Comment


      • koncept wrote: View Post
        i was a bit disappointed i didn't get to flex the full $200. had to spend $199 instead. dont worry joey youre target bolbol is still on the wire!
        That buck might save your ass down the line in a league with all these WW low ballers

        Comment


        • I’m still kicking myself for letting you, Apollo, off the hook for PJ Washington!
          RR OG

          Comment


          • James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
            I’m still kicking myself for letting you, Apollo, off the hook for PJ Washington!
            I took down Tucas for The Nunn and Mack Champ for Edwards. But I let you mofo off the hook! Shared sentiments I’m sure, you goddamn brotoy! Lol
            RR OG

            Comment


            • Kontraception floating his $1 FAAB paper boat like a little kid named Georgie-boy; into the sewer it’ll go, and it’ll float; until you know who rips your arm off like the greasy jersey boy shore-whore you think you are. Bespoke, begone: what have you.
              Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Mon Oct 21st, 2019, 11:02 AM.
              RR OG

              Comment


              • James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                I’m still kicking myself for letting you, Apollo, off the hook for PJ Washington!
                I was all in on PJ so thanks for not jacking up the price any further than I had to pay. My top five draft board was Washington, Simons, Thybulle, Bacon and Looney. I bowed out on Simons when Skywalker kept coming because I then felt I'd only likely get one guy on my top five draft board. So when PJ hit the board I was willing to take it to $198. He'll look like a $200 player by seasons end if not sooner; he won't be Milsap this year but he has that type of game and might be Milsap in a few years. Funny thing is I might of had a shot at Bacon or Looney if I hung in there on Simons. I'm not sure how far Skywalker was willing to go.

                Anyway, with five max money teams and four $199 teams I did not think I'd come away with the third most expensive player on the board. I feel like everyone who made it to the draft got lucky because the competition was not what it could have been.

                Comment


                • James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

                  I took down Tucas for The Nunn and Mack Champ for Edwards. But I let you mofo off the hook! Shared sentiments I’m sure, you goddamn brotoy! Lol
                  I like Edwards, he has the stroke to keep him relevant in this era of the league for a long time. I have no clue on the magnitude of relevancy though.

                  Comment


                  • Definitely was an interesting draft. Did not expect Lou or Dedmon to get below max $$$. Surprised that some of the guys looking to win now went with rookies and unproven players. Will be interesting to see who got the most bang for their buck when the season is over.

                    Comment


                    • Im gonna say it, Miek and GeorgiBoy Realizar did really well at the draft, they could both make a jump this year.
                      in masai we trust

                      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                      Comment


                      • planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Definitely was an interesting draft. Did not expect Lou or Dedmon to get below max $$$. Surprised that some of the guys looking to win now went with rookies and unproven players. Will be interesting to see who got the most bang for their buck when the season is over.
                        The rookie feels the need type something... well type-down! This ain’t no child’s game! Have you seen Tropic Thunder!?!! If so, you know who I am; ‘till than I’ll let the reputation of my character put you to bed, young planethalf-squat!

                        Joey thinks that’s gold, Jerry!
                        Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Mon Oct 21st, 2019, 02:48 PM.
                        RR OG

                        Comment


                        • koncept wrote: View Post
                          Im gonna say it, Miek and GeorgiBoy Realizar did really well at the draft, they could both make a jump this year.
                          super happy with the draft. i got two of the players i was willing to throw 199 at. and i have left over money. everyone wanted who they wanted this year.

                          Comment


                          • Just looking at the rosters. I think Dan has the team that might surprise the league because he only won five games last year. He has a squad that I would say ranks mid tier but how his squad is special is the upside. Adding Fred was huge for his team and he had a good off-season.

                            Comment


                            • planetmars wrote: View Post
                              Definitely was an interesting draft. Did not expect Lou or Dedmon to get below max $$$. Surprised that some of the guys looking to win now went with rookies and unproven players. Will be interesting to see who got the most bang for their buck when the season is over.
                              The was one of the lowest spending auction classes I've seen. It was overall an ususual class because there was some really good young talent that would have been drafted if the draft happened today. That plus all the no show teams with big budgets dropped the value on a few vets. I think if everyone showed up a lot more money would have been spent. As is, the WW will be more difficult this year because there will be a lot of money floating around.

                              Anyway, I view the auction as a place to swing for the fences and that's not always throwing max money at the sure bet +/- 15 100 ranked guy.
                              Last edited by Apollo; Mon Oct 21st, 2019, 01:14 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Apollo wrote: View Post

                                The was one of the lowest spending auction classes I've seen. It was overall an ususual class because there was some really good young talent that would have been drafted if the draft happened today. That plus all the no show teams with big budgets dropped the value on a few vets. I think if everyone showed up a lot more money would have been spent. As is, the WW will be more difficult this year because there will be a lot of money floating around.

                                Anyway, I view the auction as a place to swing for the fences and that's not always throwing max money at the sure bet +/- 15 100 ranked guy.
                                Thanks for your views, Huey Lewis and the News. 🙄
                                RR OG

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X