Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Dynasty S7 Thread (temp) - Mack North is the Champion(temp)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    im not gonna lie, I'm not the biggest of the new and improved forum layout.
    in masai we trust

    water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

    Comment


    • #17
      so who's up next after Miek's pick. or did his mic drop herro pick end the draft
      in masai we trust

      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

      Comment


      • #18
        I remember tucas being next.. no idea who was drafted in what order though. I do remember drafting Zion with the third pick though

        Comment


        • #19
          going off memory i THINK it went...

          1 Zion
          2 Morant
          3 Barett
          4 Garland
          5 Hunter
          6 Hayes
          7 Culver
          8 White
          9 Reddish
          10 Hachimura
          11 Clarke
          12 Bidatze
          13 Alexander Walker
          14 Herro

          i know at least, those players are off the board, not sure about order if its exact
          in masai we trust

          water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

          Comment


          • #20
            are we allowed to trade FAAB cash? is that correct?
            in masai we trust

            water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

            Comment


            • #21
              I’ll consider my options and should have my pick tomorrow

              Comment


              • #22
                koncept wrote: View Post
                are we allowed to trade FAAB cash? is that correct?
                Not before the auction and not "future FAAB". Someone exceeding $200 pre auction could entirely change the league.

                Comment


                • #23
                  herro getting a nice 3 year rookie scale contract

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                    Thank goodness Yahoo keeps historical records! Otherwise... Imagine the absolute HORROR SHOW that would’ve transpired having to tell Mack that he’s forced to accept that his championship season is officially vacated; straight vanished; never occurred; didn’t happen; gone just like that *puff*; now stardust, into the ether. lol
                    It already feels like it, just like the Raps championship. My name ain't even in the headline anymore... No respeck I tell ya!
                    The Double Champ is here!
                    Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                    Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Mack North wrote: View Post

                      It already feels like it, just like the Raps championship. My name ain't even in the headline anymore... No respeck I tell ya!
                      This I can fix. Check it out.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Mack North wrote: View Post

                        It already feels like it, just like the Raps championship. My name ain't even in the headline anymore... No respeck I tell ya!
                        i said to my wife, i said, "honey look, i'm the champ". "the champ of what, loserville on the internet?". no respect i tell you

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Miekenstien wrote: View Post

                          i said to my wife, i said, "honey look, i'm the champ". "the champ of what, loserville on the internet?". no respect i tell you
                          Rather be the Champ of Loserville than a Loserville peasant like all y'all!
                          The Double Champ is here!
                          Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                          Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Apollo wrote: View Post

                            This I can fix. Check it out.
                            The Double Champ is here!
                            Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                            Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Mack North wrote: View Post

                              Rather be the Champ of Loserville than a Loserville peasant like all y'all!
                              You still have some work to do in the football world if you hope to be a two sport fantasy star.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                With the 15th pick in the 2019 RRNBADL Draft, the Tucas Tucaseseses select:

                                Kevin Porter Jr.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X