Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Dynasty S7 Thread (temp) - Mack North is the Champion(temp)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Is a 17th pick coming to me? It doesn't have to, but I know the idea was thrown around earlier. If it is, I'll do some research. If not than never mind.
    Yep, yours if you want it! I thought I remember you saying you didn't want our pity/charity though .. Haha

    Comment


    • #47
      Miekenstien wrote: View Post

      good pick, for me it was him or herro left. was hoping to get him at the auction
      Thanks. I like him a lot, and at pick 16, I just wanted to swing for the fences. He's the youngest player in the draft, so he's pretty raw and has lots of room to grow.

      Comment


      • #48
        skywalker wrote: View Post

        Thanks. I like him a lot, and at pick 16, I just wanted to swing for the fences. He's the youngest player in the draft, so he's pretty raw and has lots of room to grow.
        i expect casey to rerun toronto and send him down to learn scheme and get fed minutes. if i wasn't expecting the chip this year, i would have had the patience.

        Comment


        • #49
          Joey wrote: View Post

          Yep, yours if you want it! I thought I remember you saying you didn't want our pity/charity though .. Haha
          I'll pick a guy.. thanks!

          Give me about 30 minutes or so. I'm deciding between one of two guys.

          Comment


          • #50
            Gentlemen, a question about resigns:

            We can sign 2 players with expiring contracts, and 1 player with the DPE distinction, correct?

            So maximum we can sign is 3 players.

            In the event that a team had 3 players who all had the DPE distinction, could all 3 DPE players be signed to new contracts if the owner chose that this would be his 3 re-signs?

            Comment


            • #51
              skywalker wrote: View Post
              Gentlemen, a question about resigns:

              We can sign 2 players with expiring contracts, and 1 player with the DPE distinction, correct?

              So maximum we can sign is 3 players.

              In the event that a team had 3 players who all had the DPE distinction, could all 3 DPE players be signed to new contracts if the owner chose that this would be his 3 re-signs?
              Yep!

              Comment


              • #52
                For the 17th pick (thanks commish!), I will be taking Grant Williams from the University of Tennessee (and now Boston Celtics). I love his potential. Just hope Ainge gives the kid a chance.

                Comment


                • #53
                  planetmars wrote: View Post
                  For the 17th pick (thanks commish!), I will be taking Grant Williams from the University of Tennessee (and now Boston Celtics). I love his potential. Just hope Ainge gives the kid a chance.
                  That is a great pick at 17 man.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Joey wrote: View Post

                    Yep!
                    Perfect! Thank you!

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Tacko Fall going for $200
                      The Double Champ is here!
                      Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                      Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Tacko Fall going for $200
                        Ya, well I'm going to Taco Bell for $4.99.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Mack North wrote: View Post

                          Those were the olden days... what've you done for me lately?

                          Wha-what? Hold up, who is this guy?

                          Top scorer every year, baby. Kick it to me, I'm ready to take it to the house.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            planetmars wrote: View Post
                            For the 17th pick (thanks commish!), I will be taking Grant Williams from the University of Tennessee (and now Boston Celtics). I love his potential. Just hope Ainge gives the kid a chance.
                            OBJECTION!... He was on my auction board.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Tacko Fall going for $200

                              Bol^2 for $200, Alex.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Solid picks all around. Wouldn’t be mad with any 1-16. Except if I didn’t pick Bol Bol.

                                Planetmars riddle me this who was your other target ? Cam Johnson? Carsen E? Romeo Langford?
                                in masai we trust

                                water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X