Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Dynasty S7 Thread (temp) - Mack North is the Champion(temp)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WJF wrote: View Post
    I posted my re-signs in the deleted thread, should I repost them and my rookie deal?
    I posted mine in the cap sheet thread. You may want to repost it there. I think the original thread is lost forever.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

That's a bit late for my liking, but if everyone else is game, then sure.
      Oh if you wanted to do it earlier by all means, go ahead! I would just prefer no later than 7pm eastern...

Comment

that sunday works for me. 2pm EST or later would be ideal. but then again im just drafting one person i might be able to just pre rank for auto draft.
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

My resigns got deleted, but they are labeled on my updated cap sheet.

For keepers, when I open my roster I'm getting all blank spots.

Comment

https://basketball.fantasysports.yah...8092/3/keepers

Comment

planet mars theres one thing i forgot to mention. you're representing the Airness Conference, and if you haven't heard, the bars set preeeetty high over here so keep that in mind. we have at least.... 2... teams in the upper half of the 16 man league so we expect you to help withhold that high level of excellence.
              in masai we trust

Comment

You passing the torch?

Comment

thanks. this shows my players, but they don't have the little k box. if no one else is having this issue, i'll just pm my list to joey.

Comment

is harry giles the biggest free agent again this year? has this guy talked himself into another max contract?

Comment

koncept wrote: View Post
                      planet mars theres one thing i forgot to mention. you're representing the Airness Conference, and if you haven't heard, the bars set preeeetty high over here so keep that in mind. we have at least.... 2... teams in the upper half of the 16 man league so we expect you to help withhold that high level of excellence.
                      The pressure is on.. in reality my only goal right now is to not finish in last place.

Comment

Question? Do we always need to maintain 15 roster spots, or can we have 14? For example, if I made a 2-1 trade and the next waiver period is say 2 days from the trade.. is that cool? What happens if someone claims the guy I was interested in?

Also is there an IR slot in this league?

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post

thanks. this shows my players, but they don't have the little k box. if no one else is having this issue, i'll just pm my list to joey.
                          The K's don't show up until your keepers are locked in and approved and have landed on your roster page.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Question? Do we always need to maintain 15 roster spots, or can we have 14? For example, if I made a 2-1 trade and the next waiver period is say 2 days from the trade.. is that cool? What happens if someone claims the guy I was interested in?

Also is there an IR slot in this league?
                            You must always have 15 players. Only instance where it's permitted to have less is if you do a trade where you send more out than you get back but even then you're expected to fill that vacancy immediately in the next WW period.

There is no IR slots.

Edit: it's also an expectation that when you have a vacancy you have multiple players queued to sign so that if you miss on one you get the next in line(I think the max on Yahoo is ten players queued for bids). I missed this once or twice and Joey sent his goons to rough me up.
                            Last edited by Apollo; Sat Aug 31, 2019, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

The K's don't show up until your keepers are locked in and approved and have landed on your roster page.
                              thanks again. i figured it out. keepers set.

just an aside. season hasn't started yet, and ingram is already listed as injured

Comment

trying to hype the fantasy eastern conference into semi relevancy lol. we almost had gary payton JR on our damn allstar team last year
                                in masai we trust

Comment

Working...
                                X