Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Dynasty S7 Thread (temp) - Mack North is the Champion(temp)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    You passing the torch?
    what torch are you referring to? if its the torch of the almighty airness conference lol, sorry still not your year bud. no matter what the fake news projections say!
    in masai we trust

    water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

    Comment


    • #92
      Robert Covington 4 years
      Nickeil A Walker 5 years DPE
      Bobby Portis 3 years
      in masai we trust

      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

      Comment


      • #93
        14 wins last year minus two top 20 players. My team is full strength for the first time since I took over this club, you should be worried.

        Comment


        • #94
          After their respective breakout seasons, Nikola Vucevic has been re-signed to a 5 year contract, while Kelly Oubre Jr has put to pen to paper on a 4 year deal
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

          Comment


          • #95
            So did jbml miss the deadline? By my count he was the only one to miss the deadline. And he has KD as a free agent. Uh oh.

            Comment


            • #96
              I don't know what you guys think but personally, I think we should give jbml a shot still to get them in given how the off-season played out. I mean he may think the draft just ended yesterday...

              Comment


              • #97
                planetmars wrote: View Post
                So did jbml miss the deadline? By my count he was the only one to miss the deadline. And he has KD as a free agent. Uh oh.
                this is why i do my resigns day after season. we are allowed to change them up until deadline day.

                Comment


                • #98
                  jbml you should poke your head in here if you get this notification.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Miekenstien wrote: View Post

                    this is why i do my resigns day after season. we are allowed to change them up until deadline day.
                    I seem recall jbml did get them in not long after the season ended in the League thread ... but ya ... hard to check now unfortunately. Lol

                    Comment


                    • Yeah is it possible he just did them in the old thread super early knowing he didn’t have a pick this year
                      in masai we trust

                      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                      Comment


                      • planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Question? Do we always need to maintain 15 roster spots, or can we have 14? For example, if I made a 2-1 trade and the next waiver period is say 2 days from the trade.. is that cool? What happens if someone claims the guy I was interested in?

                        Also is there an IR slot in this league?
                        In addition to Apollo's good response, I would add, the reason you are expected to maintain a full roster is to avoid empty lineups. A team can suck with bad players, but a team cannot have vacant spaces in their roster and lineup. So yeah, if you end up with an empty space from a trade, cue up a few options. Don't drop guys without adding.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                        If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                        Comment


                        • So many teams needing only one player to fill out their roster at the auction. Going to be fun to see who's got the quickest drafting skills.
                          The Double Champ is here!
                          Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                          Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                          Comment


                          • Mack North wrote: View Post
                            So many teams needing only one player to fill out their roster at the auction. Going to be fun to see who's got the quickest drafting skills.
                            It will be interesting to see how many of them are willing to sacrifice being able to acquire diamonds in the rough in season for the ability to sign their current identified BPA at the auction. Where I need two guys I think I'll be actually rolling into the season with lots of FAAB as I'm predicting a shootout at the top of the auction.

                            Last year's top ten most expensive players:
                            Pick 2018
                            Auctioned Player
                            Cost Team 2019
                            Pre-Season
                            Rank
                            %
                            Owned
                            6 Harry Giles (Sac - PF,C) $200 jbml 244 6%
                            9 Caris LeVert (Bkn - SG,SF) $200 koncept 88 77%
                            7 Larry Nance Jr. (Cle - PF,C) $200 Apollo Creeds 63 81%
                            14 Trey Lyles (SA - PF) $199 Axel 253 2%
                            13 Bam Adebayo (Mia - PF,C) $199 Mieknstien Imperials 42 92%
                            12 Josh Hart (NO - SG,SF) $184 The Coach 248 6%
                            26 Cedi Osman (Cle - SF,PF) $175 SKYWALKERS FORCE 161 29%
                            35 Reggie Bullock (NY - SG,SF) $160 drizz 263 2%
                            23 Rodney Hood (Por - SG,SF) $130 007's Secret Service 190 8%
                            1 Kyle Anderson (Mem - SG,SF) $102 Joey's MonStars 131 44%
                            .
                            This year there's a lot more money to go around per player.
                            Last edited by Apollo; Tue Sep 3rd, 2019, 11:52 AM.

                            Comment


                            • Top ten auction signings from last year ranked by % owned this year:
                              Pick 2018
                              Auctioned Player
                              Cost Team 2019
                              Pre-Season
                              Rank
                              %
                              Owned
                              13 Bam Adebayo (Mia - PF,C) $199 Mieknstien Imperials 42 92%
                              7 Larry Nance Jr. (Cle - PF,C) $200 Apollo Creeds 63 81%
                              5 Montrezl Harrell (LAC - PF,C) $56 Joey's MonStars 86 79%
                              9 Caris LeVert (Bkn - SG,SF) $200 koncept 88 77%
                              19 Jeremy Lamb (Ind - SG,SF) $46 Tucas Tucaseseses 95 71%
                              10 JaVale McGee (LAL - C) $11 Cody 73'ers 102 69%
                              20 Patrick Beverley (LAC - PG,SG) $60 Mack North Posse 124 61%
                              42 Tomas Satoransky (Chi - PG,SG) $1 Cody 73'ers 129 54%
                              32 Zach Collins (Por - PF,C) $17 Tucas Tucaseseses 140 53%
                              1 Kyle Anderson (Mem - SG,SF) $102 Joey's MonStars 131 44%

                              Comment


                              • Mack North wrote: View Post
                                So many teams needing only one player to fill out their roster at the auction. Going to be fun to see who's got the quickest drafting skills.
                                We learned last year you can offer 200 when you nominate. It is a random who goes first with money type game.

                                US multislotters need to go first, nominate the big guys for a dollar, let you rich bastards waste your cash, and then get our guys for 1 dollar each.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X