Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Dynasty S7 Thread (temp) - Mack North is the Champion(temp)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    Is a 17th pick coming to me? It doesn't have to, but I know the idea was thrown around earlier. If it is, I'll do some research. If not than never mind.
    Yep, yours if you want it! I thought I remember you saying you didn't want our pity/charity though .. Haha

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post

good pick, for me it was him or herro left. was hoping to get him at the auction
      Thanks. I like him a lot, and at pick 16, I just wanted to swing for the fences. He's the youngest player in the draft, so he's pretty raw and has lots of room to grow.

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post

Thanks. I like him a lot, and at pick 16, I just wanted to swing for the fences. He's the youngest player in the draft, so he's pretty raw and has lots of room to grow.
        i expect casey to rerun toronto and send him down to learn scheme and get fed minutes. if i wasn't expecting the chip this year, i would have had the patience.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

Yep, yours if you want it! I thought I remember you saying you didn't want our pity/charity though .. Haha
          I'll pick a guy.. thanks!

Give me about 30 minutes or so. I'm deciding between one of two guys.

Comment

Gentlemen, a question about resigns:

We can sign 2 players with expiring contracts, and 1 player with the DPE distinction, correct?

So maximum we can sign is 3 players.

In the event that a team had 3 players who all had the DPE distinction, could all 3 DPE players be signed to new contracts if the owner chose that this would be his 3 re-signs?

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post
              Gentlemen, a question about resigns:

We can sign 2 players with expiring contracts, and 1 player with the DPE distinction, correct?

So maximum we can sign is 3 players.

In the event that a team had 3 players who all had the DPE distinction, could all 3 DPE players be signed to new contracts if the owner chose that this would be his 3 re-signs?
              Yep!

Comment

For the 17th pick (thanks commish!), I will be taking Grant Williams from the University of Tennessee (and now Boston Celtics). I love his potential. Just hope Ainge gives the kid a chance.

Comment

For the 17th pick (thanks commish!), I will be taking Grant Williams from the University of Tennessee (and now Boston Celtics). I love his potential. Just hope Ainge gives the kid a chance.
                  That is a great pick at 17 man.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

Yep!
                    Perfect! Thank you!

Comment

Tacko Fall going for $200

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Ya, well I'm going to Taco Bell for $4.99.

Comment

Those were the olden days... what've you done for me lately?

Wha-what? Hold up, who is this guy?

Top scorer every year, baby. Kick it to me, I'm ready to take it to the house.

Comment

OBJECTION!... He was on my auction board.

Comment

Bol^2 for $200, Alex.

Comment

Solid picks all around. Wouldn’t be mad with any 1-16. Except if I didn’t pick Bol Bol.

Planetmars riddle me this who was your other target ? Cam Johnson? Carsen E? Romeo Langford?
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X