Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Dynasty S7 Thread (temp) - Mack North is the Champion(temp)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• koncept wrote: View Post
    can't wait. man this is free agency auction is underrated, gonna be lots of impact players here, no superstars but lots of gems.
    I'm curious how everyone will play it. There's more teams usual that can bid $199 or max. Are they gonna blow it all on one guy now? A lot of the top ranked free agents in our draft could have been had last season with a little leftover FAAB. Fred is one guy in particular. About $30 FAAB won me Shamet and Time Lord last year in season and both those guys might be starters this season. I think there's like four guys who are locks to go for max or close to max.

Comment

• Fred was on my team, i decided to let him go during playoffs due to injury and wasn't too concerned, now hes looking like a tier 1 FA. i can think of a lot of locks for the max.. i dont think we all have the same target. or do we...
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Marquese Chriss. Dragan Bender. I'm having difficulties targeting my third guy, who do you all have as your favorites going into Sunday?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Marquese Chriss. Dragan Bender. I'm having difficulties targeting my third guy, who do you all have as your favorites going into Sunday?
          bender is on my team

Comment

• Oh shit. Here comes another tampering fine from head office.

Comment

• I'm trying to set my pre-draft values for the auction (just in case I'm late or miss it).. but the "pre-draft player ranking" menu is only allowing me to rank guys based on a snake draft and not an auction draft.

I can define pre-set auction prices in the FP League, but not this one.

I suspect it's mostly because there is no official draft day and time set yet. Any chance we can get that done before the weekend? That will give me some time to plan just in case I'm not available on Saturday or Sunday.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                I'm trying to set my pre-draft values for the auction (just in case I'm late or miss it).. but the "pre-draft player ranking" menu is only allowing me to rank guys based on a snake draft and not an auction draft.
                Joey or Axel needs to set the draft to auction for you to pre-rank.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Joey or Axel needs to set the draft to auction for you to pre-rank.
                  Yeah if we could get that going it would be great. I intend to be able to make the draft but I'd rather have the pre-ranks done just in case.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I really don’t want to be a bother, but is there a way we could get the rosters set in yahoo?

There’s just something that helps me about seeing who’s available and who’s on my team, and just being able to play with it.

And if there’s something I can do to help that process along, I will do it.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                      I really don’t want to be a bother, but is there a way we could get the rosters set in yahoo?

There’s just something that helps me about seeing who’s available and who’s on my team, and just being able to play with it.

And if there’s something I can do to help that process along, I will do it.
                      if everyone can pm me their current updated rosters, i can open a new cap thread. i have nothing to do everyday, and i am always bored. i tried to do this last week, but it was a giant hassle going through the old thread.

Comment

• I wish we could see cumulative stats in the head-to-head rankings from last years Yahoo page...

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

if everyone can pm me their current updated rosters, i can open a new cap thread. i have nothing to do everyday, and i am always bored. i tried to do this last week, but it was a giant hassle going through the old thread.
                          I went ahead and updated the new cap sheet myself. The old cap sheet thread has a lot of the updated rosters.

Comment

• * If Josh Jackson is a top 150 player (total) by the end of the 2019-2020 season, the pick goes back to Apollo.

hahaha, harder and harder to believe I got Buddy Hield and DeAndre Ayton for the right to draft that scrub.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Hey, I can't win them all. The funniest part is I kept on making trades and now I have a better shot at the title than you despite that clusterfuck of a trade. That despite you having a big headstart on me when I rejoined the league a few years ago. Enjoy the trade win.

Comment

• Reminds of loul Deng who just retired and wasn't available in kobe trades.

Wasn't Jackson the reason they wouldn't trade for kyrie also?

Comment

Working...
                                X