Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Dynasty S7 Thread (temp) - Mack North is the Champion(temp)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only Joey can set the draft in Yahoo cause he didn't set me up as the associate commish in Yahoo yet. Until Joey can get the time, patience is everyone's only play.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

You finished 7th last year. You do remember that right? I won more games consecutively last year (15) than you did in total (13). This isn't NFL dynasty, you've accomplished nothing for all your bravado. You are essentially offseason Miek all year long.
      Axel, your picture is likely in the Urban Dictionary for "sandy vagina".

My team is finally getting healthy. You'd be lucky to finish seventh last year if your then top player was out for the whole season and your most productive player went down half way through the season. Anyway, good luck and cheer up.

Comment

• Axel & Apollo spitting top-notch, hot-fire jersey boys sass!
        Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Sat Oct 19, 2019, 10:11 AM.
        RR OG

Comment

• Ya, sorry guys, life has been crazy. Will be getting everything set up today.

Thanks for volunteering on the cap sheet Miek!! You're the man!
          Last edited by Joey; Sat Oct 19, 2019, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Ya, sorry guys, life has been crazy. We'll do next weekend for Keeper. Will be getting everything set up today.

Thanks for volunteering on the cap sheet Miek!! You're the man!
            Hey Joey, this is the Dynasty thread. The Dynasty draft is going ahead tomorrow, right?

Also thanks for leading the show and also thanks to Miek for helping out. This season is gonna be fun!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Hey Joey, this is the Dynasty thread. The Dynasty draft is going ahead tomorrow, right?

Also thanks for leading the show and also thanks to Miek for helping out. This season is gonna be fun!
              LOL Copied and pasted from the Keeper and meant to delete that part. Fixed. Yes, draft is tomorrow.

Comment

• can everyone please check their rosters in the new 20/21 cap thread please. thank you to those that sent me their rosters. if you didn't send me your roster, please look extra careful at the thread and let me know of changes.

jbml, and drizz's teams are a bit of a mess, i used the team that was posted by axel, in the first post.

have to find out about coach's 2020 picks. if you sent him one, please pm me.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  can everyone please check their rosters in the new 20/21 cap thread please. thank you to those that sent me their rosters. if you didn't send me your roster, please look extra careful at the thread and let me know of changes.

jbml, and drizz's teams are a bit of a mess, i used the team that was posted by axel, in the first post.

have to find out about coach's 2020 picks. if you sent him one, please pm me.
                  jbml's posted his roster configuration here:
                  https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/f...01#post1314401

Butler 4
                  Kennard 4 resign
                  Durant 3 resign
                  towns 3
                  olynyk 2
                  bazemore 2
                  Giles 2
                  Green 2 resign
                  gallinaro 1
                  Derozan 1
                  Rozier 1

drizz posted his resigns here:
                  https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/f...12#post1313612

Thomas Bryant 2
                  Jerami Grant 2
                  Zion Williamson (DPE) 4
                  I'd take Axel's post and roll back 1 year for each player then add those resigns.

Not sure what the history is on coach's picks are.. that was before my time here. Speaking of which, do we have the draft order from this seasons draft? Was that lost in the old deleted thread now? Would be cool to keep track of who drafted who and at what slot.

Comment

• My team’s updated cap is posted in the cap sheet thread; it’s there son.
                    RR OG

Comment

• Door bell rings... Person at the door asks: Sir, may I ask, wil you be voting on Monday?
                      I says: Yes! Indeed. Conservatives FTW!
                      Person asks: May I ask, why?
                      I says: Cuz my eyes are blue and Dougie Ford is a great leader!
                      BOOM door gets slammed shut in the face of another hipster Ginobli!

And for the record, I’ll be voting “None of the above”.

On October 21st - Don’t abstain. Vote “none of the above”.

This message is proudly brought to you by Freakston; another wicked James Ballswin (Realizar) alias.
                      Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Sat Oct 19, 2019, 07:16 PM.
                      RR OG

Comment

• Is everyones Yahoo roster still showing last years dead waste/non-resigns? i still have 2 ppl on my yahoo roster I declared in August/September that I'm not re-signing which are dotson and harrison. i assume come draft time they'll be dropped from my yahoo roster so I'll have my one remaining spot for $200 that's been listed on the cap sheet etc??
                        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                          Is everyones Yahoo roster still showing last years dead waste/non-resigns? i still have 2 ppl on my yahoo roster I declared in August/September that I'm not re-signing which are dotson and harrison. i assume come draft time they'll be dropped from my yahoo roster so I'll have my one remaining spot for $200 that's been listed on the cap sheet etc??
                          That page does not represent this coming seasons roster. You need to go here:

https://basketball.fantasysports.yah...?drafttab=team

Double check that, it's what you'll be working with this evening.

Comment

Thanks. Was wondering what was going on.
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Is there a way to filter the available players form that page?
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post

Is there a way to filter the available players form that page?
                                https://basketball.fantasysports.yah...rt=R_PO&sdir=1

Comment

Working...
                                X