Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Dynasty S7 Thread (temp) - Mack North is the Champion(temp)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willing to sell some FAAB in a trade.. shoot me up for an offer.

I have $143 remaining.

Comment

• can our trade be processed as quickly as possible please.

Comment

• The Creeds are happy to announce the signing of rookie sensation PJ Washington to a four year deal. As well the Creeds have reached terms on a two year deal with Mario Hezonja and a one year deal with Dwight Howard.
        Last edited by Apollo; Sun Oct 20, 2019, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• That was a good draft... definitely went unexpectedly though, 5 no-shows made an impact.

I'm happy with how I filled out my roster, got 3 guys I had most of last season and they made a difference. Still being in win-now mode I should have a shot again this year.

That said, Wall is available - preferably for a Small Forward with some game.

Good luck, Chumps!

- The Champ

Comment

• So pissed I missed the draft today, but that's life I guess... natural consequences = Cody Zeller. I mean, he's been on our radar for years... or was that the other Zeller... whatever, the case we are so pumped to add Tyler, scratch that.. Luke... I mean Cody!

We'll sign him for 1 year.
            Last edited by The Coach; Sun Oct 20, 2019, 06:46 PM.
            “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
            ― John Wooden

Comment

• Christ, I have the exact same schedule as last year. Starting off the season with murderers row (who I get to play twice) 007, Mack, Koncept, Skywalker. Well, went 15-0 to start last year, better push it longer this time.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Christ, I have the exact same schedule as last year. Starting off the season with murderers row (who I get to play twice) 007, Mack, Koncept, Skywalker. Well, went 15-0 to start last year, better push it longer this time.
                Tough sledding indeed, but your team was pretty dominant last regular season. The question is, can they make it happen when the games matter?!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Tough sledding indeed, but your team was pretty dominant last regular season. The question is, can they make it happen when the games matter?!
                  The Tobias trade killed me last year. But this year, Fox and Ayton are leading the youth movement, while guys like Jrue and Gobert are gonna dominate some cats. Gonna be a good year.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Cap sheets/Years assigned are due prior to tip-off on Tuesday, correct? I will get mine in tomorrow.

Comment

• The Baconator signs a 3 year deal.

Royce O'Neale and THJ are both joining on 1 year deals.

Comment

• Matisse Thybulle inks a 4 year deal. Thybulle joins the likes of Mitchell Robinson, Hassan Whiteside, Draymond Green, and Robert Covington as one of the scariest defensive teams out there.....
                        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Kevon Looney - 3 years
                          Danuel House Jr. - 1 year
                          Plumdog Millionaire - 1 year
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Boo, pretty pissed I couldn't make it. Sorry fellas. Hope everything went smoothly at least! Not exactly happy with Morris, but ah well ... thems the licks.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Boo, pretty pissed I couldn't make it. Sorry fellas. Hope everything went smoothly at least! Not exactly happy with Morris, but ah well ... thems the licks.
                              Not even the right Morris sister... sheesh!

Were you at another viewing of Joker or what? Too bad you didn't make it, you had so much moneys to spend!

Comment

• i was a bit disappointed i didn't get to flex the full $200. had to spend $199 instead. dont worry joey youre target bolbol is still on the wire!
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X