Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Dynasty S7 Thread (temp) - Mack North is the Champion(temp)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• koncept wrote: View Post
    Im gonna say it, Miek and GeorgiBoy Realizar did really well at the draft, they could both make a jump this year.
    Go jump in the lake; it’s 8th place or fail.

Sebastian Bach: 8th Place For Life!
    Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Mon Oct 21, 2019, 01:38 PM.
    RR OG

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

super happy with the draft. i got two of the players i was willing to throw 199 at. and i have left over money. everyone wanted who they wanted this year.
      I wanted Taylor Swift; I settled for Katy Perry. Tracy Chapman was taken by Miek.

Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Mon Oct 21, 2019, 01:46 PM.
      RR OG

Comment

• I got drunk for lunch; goddamn open bars. Time to climb back up the crane. See y’all at 52 stories tall.
        RR OG

Comment

• why does everyone have 100 dollars on the waiver wire? i forgot how much i paid for these two.

edit add: found it, thank you.
          Last edited by Miekenstien; Mon Oct 21, 2019, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

Thanks for your views, Huey Lewis and the News. 🙄

Bad is Bad, But Its Alright because you're Walking On A Thin Line, Cruisin' for the lotto while giving your Heart And Soul.

Comment

• Breaking Woj Bomb: The title of my new book will be called:

EVERY KIND OF CREDIT: THE MILLENNIAL HOOKER WHO COULDN’T COUNT CASH - The RR thread posts and personal messages from the account of James Ballswin (Realizar)
              Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Mon Oct 21, 2019, 02:05 PM.
              RR OG

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Bad is Bad, But Its Alright because you're Walking On A Thin Line, Cruisin' for the lotto while giving your Heart And Soul.
                “I’m so happy to have slept with you” ?!?!?
                RR OG

Comment

• It's showtime. Are we getting a new thread today?

Just heard about Zion. 30 games? Damn man, right out of the gate. He's like a defensive lineman with the mind and athleticism of a high flying guard. Hopefully this is just a one off and not a symptom of his unusual makeup wrecking his joints.

Comment

• He’ll end up gaining another 30 pounds of gravy because of this injury. Zion says, you can call him Greg.
                    RR OG

Comment

• Well my season is already over before the first game officially got started. With my roster now the cat’s meow thers’s nothing left to do but set my weekly feeding bowl line-ups; how much more boring can a Dynasty league be for a free bird like me. (Apollo, hit the music!)
                      RR OG

Comment

• See y’all pale bubble-bellies at the rookie draft.

Hope you enjoyed my drunken open bar antics; I know I laughed; the past 24 hours were fun.

Give it away, planethalf-squat!

Long live the King; dead or alive, the Larry Legend Trash-Talk Trophy stays nestled resting in my construction arms.

8th Place for Life!

Y’all go buy my books when the eagle in me screams I’m already gone.

BOH!
                        Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Tue Oct 22, 2019, 07:08 AM.
                        RR OG

Comment

• every non listed free agent is now a 1 right? as of 12 last night?

Comment

• the imperials are sad to lose juancho, and as is the rule he will now go gang busters. chriss will be rejuvenated in golden state, and hopefully has a chance to be what he was supposed to be.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                              Well my season is already over before the first game officially got started. With my roster now the cat’s meow thers’s nothing left to do but set my weekly feeding bowl line-ups; how much more boring can a Dynasty league be for a free bird like me. (Apollo, hit the music!)
                              imagine a player like davis wasting away on a shittly run organization.

Comment

• Did I miss something? Why does everyone have $100 waiver budget? I thought our draft budget carried over to the regular season?

Comment

Working...
                                X