Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Dynasty S7 Thread (temp) - Mack North is the Champion(temp)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    I don't think anyone is going to propose undoing the transactions from last night. No one was impacted by those moves.
    I agree. Axel, why do you disagree?
    RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

I agree. Axel, why do you disagree?
      I'm pretty sure it'll be reversed and you'll be doing your little airplane dance in no time.

Comment

• I don't normally do this but Derrick Jones Jr. is sitting there on the wire and I think I might put in a bid. He's hands down the best Jones Jr. in the league today.

Comment

• That was a joke by the way. I'm not adding him.

Comment

• man maybe freddy truly was the $200 man this year.
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
              man maybe freddy truly was the $200 man this year.
              I wanna see Freddy at the ASG.

Lou Will The Thrill had himself a nice evening as well. Hope he continues it once PG is back.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                man maybe freddy truly was the $200 man this year.
                Better believe it.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Joey

Will the league be unlocked before or after tonight's WW period?

Comment

• I’m down 6-3 to Axel...I guess it’s rebuild time
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Apollo listed each manager’s remaining FAAB amount in post #444: what’s left to figure out?

Set the FAAB amounts, return Airplane Mode to my roster and let’s start having fun. Right?
                      RR OG

Comment

• I don’t want to start posting comments in post-war unionized Soviet Russian. Bozhe moi!
                        RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                          I don’t want to start posting comments in post-war unionized Soviet Russian. Bozhe moi!
                          Please don't, no one wants that.

I was waiting for Joey to make the final determination on the validity of Ballswin's waiver claim that well exceeded his known budget, but in the interest of moving things along in his absence, I have made the determination that Ballswin's claim is valid and have reset the roster change and reset his waiver budget accordingly. Rosters have been unlocked as of now for further waiver claims.

In the future, please be patient as Joey and/or I work through these things and if you see any anomaly with Yahoo, please let us know immediately then follow up with patience.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel and Joey, thank you for your service. Sincerely.
                            RR OG

Comment

Working...
                            X