Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Dynasty S7 Thread (temp) - Mack North is the Champion(temp)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• koncept
    replied
    Thank you for continuing the one year rule change tradition.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    We've gotten 3 recent votes, but no gifs to be seen ... don't know how I can in good conscience allow these votes to go through ... Lol

That is 8 though, and I'll throw mine into "Yay", which pushes it over the line.
    Image result for yay vote gif

I'll explore what options are available to us come Draft day, and then we can insert it into the CBA. This year will be unchanged though.

Leave a comment:

• skywalker
    replied
    Im a yay on nom order change. And a nay on min bid change.

Leave a comment:

• koncept
    replied
    I’m a yay for Nom order as long as tie breakers are still randomized.

id also prefer this to come into effect next season.... like most other changes have done

Leave a comment:

• tucas
    replied
    I’m yay for the nom order and nay for the minimum bid

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    The change is reasonable.. I'm a yay.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post

3 yays, 1 tie breaker in waiting, and 12 more votes needed? Or 3 yays, 1 nay(Dan via other proposal), 1tie breaker in waiting, and 11 more votes needed?

I think Joey said any change won't happen until next year though.
    ​​
    We only need Majority, so 8+1 is all that's required.

And ya, I don't like change, especially change that happens too quickly, so I would be hesitant to do it this year, but if everyone votes, and people are comfortable, then I guess we can.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    LOL, my other proposal is just my pet project that I bring up to get smacked down every year.

For the nomination order, the change seems reasonable. Yay from me.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post

3 yays, 1 tie breaker in waiting, and 12 more votes needed? Or 3 yays, 1 nay(Dan via other proposal), 1tie breaker in waiting, and 11 more votes needed?

I think Joey said any change won't happen until next year though.
    ​​

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

This is an interesting idea ... it's one of the few things that is "Random" in this league, and I've always wanted a new mechanism for doing this ... unless anyone else has an idea for the nomination order, I'll float this to the league for consideration:

All in favor - Aye.
    Image result for thumbs up gif

All opposed - Nay.
    Image result for thumbs down gif

Gifs must be included for vote to count.

I'll hold my vote to see if it's needed.

Leave a comment:

• koncept
    replied
    thats true. If we keep it $200 nom, is there a way to keep it Yahoo generated random for FAAB nomination order?

Leave a comment:

• tucas
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

I'm cool with this. Gives everyone an ability to try and get the guy they want that way.
    The only issue I see is that you can’t outbid yourself. So if you nominate someone at 1 dollar, you can’t then up it to 200

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Nice read.. I was on this board when you started this league.. to bad I didn't sign up way back then. Too chicken shit probably lol.
    You're not the only. I quit pretty early on. Luckily Joey and a few others picked up the fumble and took it to the house. I'm glad I got the offer to come back even though they gave me the ultimate lemon. lol

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    koncept wrote: View Post
    What does everyone else think about Apollo’s idea of nominations starting at 1$ instead of $200
    I'm cool with this. Gives everyone an ability to try and get the guy they want that way.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Nice read.. I was on this board when you started this league.. to bad I didn't sign up way back then. Too chicken shit probably lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X