Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Dynasty S7 Thread (temp) - Mack North is the Champion(temp)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    Tacko Fall going for $200

Bol^2 for $200, Alex.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    For the 17th pick (thanks commish!), I will be taking Grant Williams from the University of Tennessee (and now Boston Celtics). I love his potential. Just hope Ainge gives the kid a chance.
    OBJECTION!... He was on my auction board.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied

Those were the olden days... what've you done for me lately?

Wha-what? Hold up, who is this guy?

Top scorer every year, baby. Kick it to me, I'm ready to take it to the house.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Ya, well I'm going to Taco Bell for $4.99.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied

Leave a comment:

• skywalker
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

Yep!
    Perfect! Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• skywalker
    replied
    For the 17th pick (thanks commish!), I will be taking Grant Williams from the University of Tennessee (and now Boston Celtics). I love his potential. Just hope Ainge gives the kid a chance.
    That is a great pick at 17 man.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    skywalker wrote: View Post
    Gentlemen, a question about resigns:

We can sign 2 players with expiring contracts, and 1 player with the DPE distinction, correct?

So maximum we can sign is 3 players.

In the event that a team had 3 players who all had the DPE distinction, could all 3 DPE players be signed to new contracts if the owner chose that this would be his 3 re-signs?
    Yep!

Leave a comment:

• skywalker
    replied
    Gentlemen, a question about resigns:

We can sign 2 players with expiring contracts, and 1 player with the DPE distinction, correct?

So maximum we can sign is 3 players.

In the event that a team had 3 players who all had the DPE distinction, could all 3 DPE players be signed to new contracts if the owner chose that this would be his 3 re-signs?

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

Yep, yours if you want it! I thought I remember you saying you didn't want our pity/charity though .. Haha
    I'll pick a guy.. thanks!

Give me about 30 minutes or so. I'm deciding between one of two guys.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied

Thanks. I like him a lot, and at pick 16, I just wanted to swing for the fences. He's the youngest player in the draft, so he's pretty raw and has lots of room to grow.
    i expect casey to rerun toronto and send him down to learn scheme and get fed minutes. if i wasn't expecting the chip this year, i would have had the patience.

Leave a comment:

• skywalker
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post

good pick, for me it was him or herro left. was hoping to get him at the auction
    Thanks. I like him a lot, and at pick 16, I just wanted to swing for the fences. He's the youngest player in the draft, so he's pretty raw and has lots of room to grow.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Is a 17th pick coming to me? It doesn't have to, but I know the idea was thrown around earlier. If it is, I'll do some research. If not than never mind.
    Yep, yours if you want it! I thought I remember you saying you didn't want our pity/charity though .. Haha

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    With the 16th pick in the 2019 RRDL draft, Team Skywalker selects Sekou Doumbouya!!
    good pick, for me it was him or herro left. was hoping to get him at the auction

Leave a comment:

Working...
X