Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Dynasty S7 Thread (temp) - Mack North is the Champion(temp)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Pretty sure it was just Tucas at 15, and then skywalker at 16 (last).

But ya ... I have no idea. I think Apollo just really wanted that extension to the Resigns deadline ... Haha
    Where’s Softeuro’s excel spreadsheet when you need it?

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Is a 17th pick coming to me? It doesn't have to, but I know the idea was thrown around earlier. If it is, I'll do some research. If not than never mind.
    If you can prove it with a quote, you get a pick

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post

Five chips, 12 podium finishes, a seemingly endless number of records, blah, blah, blah in football. Soon to be one chip and one podium finish in basketball.

The Creeds will not be kind to you this year. Don't believe your gut on this one.
    Those were the olden days... what've you done for me lately?

Leave a comment:

• skywalker
    replied
    With the 16th pick in the 2019 RRDL draft, Team Skywalker selects Sekou Doumbouya!!

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Is a 17th pick coming to me? It doesn't have to, but I know the idea was thrown around earlier. If it is, I'll do some research. If not than never mind.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    skywalker wrote: View Post

I know I had Mack’s pick at 16. I want to say Miek had the 15th, but I could be wrong.
    You're up my man! Let's wrap this up!

Leave a comment:

• skywalker
    replied
    tucas wrote: View Post

Yep. I had 15, skywalker 16. He takes his pick and this draft is over
    My bad! Draft announcement shortly!

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    But ya ... I have no idea. I think Apollo just really wanted that extension to the Resigns deadline ... Haha
    The real loss in this was the endless pages of insults being lobbed around. Mars missed out on a lot of gems.

I took a look online to try and get a sense on if its possible to bring the thread back. It does not look promising.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post

But wait, I finished second last season only because Gurley did not play in the Final for me. I don't see you name ahead of mine in those standings or even a trophy next to your name anywhere! Shoot, I even finished 2nd in NBA Keeper... Fantasy sports were kind to me last year and you better believe it will continue.
    Five chips, 12 podium finishes, a seemingly endless number of records, blah, blah, blah in football. Soon to be one chip and one podium finish in basketball.

The Creeds will not be kind to you this year. Don't believe your gut on this one.

Leave a comment:

• tucas
    replied

Yep. I had 15, skywalker 16. He takes his pick and this draft is over

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post

You still have some work to do in the football world if you hope to be a two sport fantasy star.
    But wait, I finished second last season only because Gurley did not play in the Final for me. I don't see you name ahead of mine in those standings or even a trophy next to your name anywhere! Shoot, I even finished 2nd in NBA Keeper... Fantasy sports were kind to me last year and you better believe it will continue.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• skywalker
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Anyone remember the order after Tucas?

Looking at last year's standings, I see jbml had the 2nd best record, and Mack North had the best (although that was after the playoffs).

If playoffs were not considered, than it would have been 007 and Axel as 1 and 2 respectively.

Of course the picks could have been traded as well...
    I know I had Mack’s pick at 16. I want to say Miek had the 15th, but I could be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Anyone remember the order after Tucas?

Looking at last year's standings, I see jbml had the 2nd best record, and Mack North had the best (although that was after the playoffs).

If playoffs were not considered, than it would have been 007 and Axel as 1 and 2 respectively.

Of course the picks could have been traded as well...

Leave a comment:

• tucas
    replied
    With the 15th pick in the 2019 RRNBADL Draft, the Tucas Tucaseseses select:

Kevin Porter Jr.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X