No announcement yet.

Fantasy Points League (S2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd just like to pause here for a moment and enjoy what might be the high point of the entire season for me. lol

Undefeated. Top scorer... For six more days anyway.

Comment

seems like an up and coming league. the big 100 guys(davis) and then the bargains. draft diamonds are super important here. really early but my team is fire.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        seems like an up and coming league. the big 100 guys(davis) and then the bargains. draft diamonds are super important here. really early but my team is fire.
        Vucevic was one of my 4-5 point a night guys and he got smashed by Marc. I'll need someone to step up desperately but my team has been pretty cold despite the week 1 win. You've got a good team. Ingram has been awesome.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          Vucevic was one of my 4-5 point a night guys and he got smashed by Marc. I'll need someone to step up desperately but my team has been pretty cold despite the week 1 win. You've got a good team. Ingram has been awesome.
          yeah, i can only assume orlando newspapers are talking about ghosts in vucevic's head this morning.

Comment

Very rough start to the season for the Maurys(?).

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
              Very rough start to the season for the Maurys(?).
              It's tough when your facing such a juggernaut team week 2
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

You just lost embiid for the rest of the week too with that fight..

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  You just lost embiid for the rest of the week too with that fight..
                  It doesn't get any easier

Comment

butler came back, and neutered winslow, but i am still hanging on this week. 4 point lead over planetmars heading into the final 3/7ths of the week.

Comment

• imperials stuck 2. with the final two sevenths left in the game.

Comment

• skywalker putting up 100 points already.

Comment

• down 8, with 1 day go. projections still have me winning this week.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            down 8, with 1 day go. projections still have me winning this week.
                            I swapped Garland for Knox as Garland wasn't giving me anything.. so that's why the projections had you winning.. Once I put Knox in my starting unit the projections changed. Either way it's going to be close. You have more man games than I do. And that could be the difference tonight.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              skywalker putting up 100 points already.
                              I think i just somehow have a lot of games haha

Comment

• First time im the underdog going in according to the projections. Going have to get some luck and a couple guys having a good week if i want to stay undefeated

Comment

Working...
                                X