No announcement yet.

Fantasy Points League (S2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is reuben an active player? i have been down the whole week. really need olidipo to show up, and put up some winning numbers.

Comment

• I knew Jabari was going to be popular as soon as Collins got suspended. Had to create a pretty decently sized bid, and glad it paid off. I suspect a lot of 3-4 point nights for him until John gets back.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        I knew Jabari was going to be popular as soon as Collins got suspended. Had to create a pretty decently sized bid, and glad it paid off. I suspect a lot of 3-4 point nights for him until John gets back.
        Dammit. You out bid me by $10. I got baynes when Ayton went out and it was a great pick up. I was hoping i could build team P.E.D replacement but you got me on that one.
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• My team is full of injuries. A couple of players underperforming. Time to retool.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            My team is full of injuries. A couple of players underperforming. Time to retool.
            Who you shopping?

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Who you shopping?
              Luka, Murray and LaVine are the only untouchables.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Still a 7 point difference in projection vs skywalker. Going to need my top end guys to all have huge days if i want to steal this

Comment

• another win for the good guys. 8 dollars for wiggins and he is #24. winning record while i wait on oladipo. i don't want to get ahead of myself, but do i have the greatest fantasy points team of all time?

Comment

• gtds updated to out is just killing me this week. i can't even put them into the reserve.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      gtds updated to out is just killing me this week. i can't even put them into the reserve.
                      Closed WW periods might not be the best fit for this league.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        gtds updated to out is just killing me this week. i can't even put them into the reserve.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Closed WW periods might not be the best fit for this league.
                          yes, i just think it is funny. this league is like the plane. i chose the airline, and now it's up to god.

Comment

• Ya the injury thing sucks. I've had brogdon and Baynes miss all there games this week. But didn't get listed as injuried until today. So i pretty much had 2 spots i couldn't get points from. Can't put them on the bench and not going to drop those guys so im just out 2 positions.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                              Ya the injury thing sucks. I've had brogdon and Baynes miss all there games this week. But didn't get listed as injuried until today. So i pretty much had 2 spots i couldn't get points from. Can't put them on the bench and not going to drop those guys so im just out 2 positions.
                              i agree. winslow and ingram were the same. is there any setting adjustment that can be made for that apollo? i think the not wanting to drop a brogdon/ingram will be a major factor if the league becomes keeperish at all.

if the goal of the league is to check your team orange boxes, and see if the good guys are winning, and play out the year, then nailed it. i enjoy its simplicity.

Comment

• Been through the settings before and unfortunately there's nothing I can do.

Comment

Working...
                                X