No announcement yet.

Fantasy Points League (S2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• offseason miek is first 2 weeks miek in fantasy points league. the firesquad is starting to ashen. been a rough week for the good guys against trex

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      offseason miek is first 2 weeks miek in fantasy points league. the firesquad is starting to ashen. been a rough week for the good guys against trex
      It looks like we have a showdown next week.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

It looks like we have a showdown next week.
        the good guys open up a 20 point lead heading into the weekend

Comment

• The bad guys will get a good pep talk!

Comment

• I've got such a fool's gold team. I'm 6-0 and in first, but if you take your points into consideration than I'd actually be 6th. I guess you can only beat who's in front of you. Can't wait for Vuc and Bagley to come back. One significant injury can really hurt you in this league.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              I've got such a fool's gold team. I'm 6-0 and in first, but if you take your points into consideration than I'd actually be 6th. I guess you can only beat who's in front of you. Can't wait for Vuc and Bagley to come back. One significant injury can really hurt you in this league.
              The way the schedule works everyone plays each other once before the playoffs. So in theory everyone should have an equally difficult schedule... Except for me... Because I can't play myself!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

The way the schedule works everyone plays each other once before the playoffs. So in theory everyone should have an equally difficult schedule... Except for me... Because I can't play myself!

Comment

• Feeling pretty happy with my 4-2 record. (On my way to 5-2). I would have been happy just staying at .500 Till i got Zion back and trying to make a playoff push once he started playing. Add to that Jokic has been under performing i think i may actually have one of the best teams come end of the season
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Well Miek, the pep talk worked because the bad guys are in your face now.

Comment

• Rivalry week! The Great One Not only are we matched up. Embiid and Jokic go head to head this week. I'd love nothing more then for the Joker to have a big week.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        Rivalry week! The Great One Not only are we matched up. Embiid and Jokic go head to head this week. I'd love nothing more then for the Joker to have a big week.
                        Good luck man. You're gonna need it.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Good luck man. You're gonna need it.

Comment

• To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Idk about all these Miek trades. Like they’re all REALLY bad for him. it’s one thing for someone to make a not great trade, but it’s another to be trade raped 4 times in one week

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                                Idk about all these Miek trades. Like they’re all REALLY bad for him. it’s one thing for someone to make a not great trade, but it’s another to be trade raped 4 times in one week
                                i'm going to have drafted champions

Comment

Working...
                                X