No announcement yet.

Fantasy Points League (S2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This season is pretty much a wash now.. can't really compete anymore after those trades go through. Although my chances were slim anyway.

Comment

• I voted against, though I feel the participation in this league is low enough that it doesn’t really matter

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

i'm going to have drafted champions
        lol

This league seems to be a wash with not much interest. I voted Nay to the Wiggins deal and would for the rest as well, but I'm too lazy to click the links again.

Have at it with your lopsided trades!

Comment

• I feel like im going to win the league either way. The Trades pretty much make it a 3 team race to the championship now. But other than those 3 not many are going to be interested. im fine with not getting capela and ingram if the other 2 teams dont get there guys, i dont want an asterik on my ring
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• full disclosure: one of the ideas being passed around before the season was a complete redraft with last place picking first. a race to the top, and a race to the bottom.

i figured with the league basically a draft and wait process, a mid season insanity fest would bring excitement.

Comment

• There are much better days coming next season, gentlemen. Its gonna be special.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                full disclosure: one of the ideas being passed around before the season was a complete redraft with last place picking first. a race to the top, and a race to the bottom.

i figured with the league basically a draft and wait process, a mid season insanity fest would bring excitement.
                So fuck making the league any fun for anyone else amirite?

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post

So fuck making the league any fun for anyone else amirite?
                  i don't know, i think there are only 8 to 10 of us here, and me plus the 3 players i traded with would be either 50 or 60% of those people. so fun for half or nearly half, and then what you do is up to you.

Comment

• Miekenstien, why have you benched your entire team? Better yet, hit the damn button! lol

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Miekenstien, why have you benched your entire team? Better yet, hit the damn button! lol
                      Really? I thought that was all auto in this one. My bad. I'll fix it

Comment

• Does it matter anymore if anyone sets their line ups now? I have guys injured but not going to bother with picking replacements off the wire. The season was lost once those trades got finalized. I was enjoying the season before those trades went down around Christmas. Now I'm not even really look at my team at all anymore.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Does it matter anymore if anyone sets their line ups now? I have guys injured but not going to bother with picking replacements off the wire. The season was lost once those trades got finalized. I was enjoying the season before those trades went down around Christmas. Now I'm not even really look at my team at all anymore.

I think anyone in the top 8 has a chance.. you never know a key player gets injured or has to sit in the last few weeks and one of the bottom playoff teams could win.
                          But ya me, skywalker and Apollo defiantly got alot better thanks to Miek. It almost feels like Karma will rear is ugly head and one of us won't end up winning.

Comment

• Welcome to the squad Zion. I was just hoping i could hold onto slightly above .500 till he returned and make a playoff push. Now i finally welcome back my 2nd highest pick to the 2nd best team. Yall in trouble

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              Does it matter anymore if anyone sets their line ups now? I have guys injured but not going to bother with picking replacements off the wire. The season was lost once those trades got finalized. I was enjoying the season before those trades went down around Christmas. Now I'm not even really look at my team at all anymore.
                              So... you just publicly announced that you’re officially abandoning your team.

Shame on you. You’re a lousy fantasy sportsman, PlanetMars.
                              RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

So... you just publicly announced that you’re officially abandoning your team.

Shame on you. You’re a lousy fantasy sportsman, PlanetMars.
                                Yeah I threw in the towel. The season was lost once those trades were finalized. I mean the roster is set.. there is no bench in this league. Just guys on the IR. And I've decided not to bring anyone off the IR. If I win I win.. If I lose I lose. I'm not paying attention to this league anymore.. at least not this season. Apollo hinted that next season will be different. So looking forward to that.

Comment

Working...
                                X