Fantasy Points League (S2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Yeah I threw in the towel. The season was lost once those trades were finalized. I mean the roster is set.. there is no bench in this league. Just guys on the IR. And I've decided not to bring anyone off the IR. If I win I win.. If I lose I lose. I'm not paying attention to this league anymore.. at least not this season. Apollo hinted that next season will be different. So looking forward to that.
    Your being self-centred. Think about how your team abandonment affects the playoff seeding outcome for other managers. It’s a league, not a tournament. Active participation is needed from all participants.

I’m guilty of abandoning this past season for Drizz’s fantasy baseball - which I might add you skillfully dominate - because I lost all interest. However, I will be stepping aside next season to allow an active participant to participate.

You can’t quit on a league mid-season and expect to be accepted back.
    RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

Your being self-centred. Think about how your team abandonment affects the playoff seeding outcome for other managers. It’s a league, not a tournament. Active participation is needed from all participants.

I’m guilty of abandoning this past season for Drizz’s fantasy baseball - which I might add you skillfully dominate - because I lost all interest. However, I will be stepping aside next season to allow an active participant to participate.

You can’t quit on a league mid-season and expect to be accepted back.
      I feel like a few teams cheated and don't want to be part of league where that kind of stuff happens.

Capela and Ingram for DiVncenzo, Melton and an injured Nurkic
      Barnes and Harrell for Jones, Dwight Powell and an injured Wall
      Lamb and Wright for Oubre and Isaac (pre injury).

I mean these were obviously one sided.

It just ruined things for me. Sorry man.

I'm willing to give up my team to someone else if you want. Just let me know.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

I feel like a few teams cheated and don't want to be part of league where that kind of stuff happens.

Capela and Ingram for DiVncenzo, Melton and an injured Nurkic
        Barnes and Harrell for Jones, Dwight Powell and an injured Wall
        Lamb and Wright for Oubre and Isaac (pre injury).

I mean these were obviously one sided.

It just ruined things for me. Sorry man.

I'm willing to give up my team to someone else if you want. Just let me know.
        I was on record of being willing to declining my trade if the other's weren't accepted, but how am i supposed to say no to capela and ingram if 2 of my closest competitors were also getting 2 good players? Someone else would have just got those guys anyways. Don't think its fair to say we cheated. The trades just showed up in our inbox

I think i drafted one of the best teams before the trades.
        Jokic, Zion, SGA, Dinwiddie, Brogdon, Lou will, FVV.

To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I was on record of being willing to declining my trade if the other's weren't accepted, but how am i supposed to say no to capela and ingram if 2 of my closest competitors were also getting 2 good players? Someone else would have just got those guys anyways. Don't think its fair to say we cheated. The trades just showed up in our inbox

I think i drafted one of the best teams before the trades.
          Jokic, Zion, SGA, Dinwiddie, Brogdon, Lou will, FVV.
          I get it.. you pounced at an opportunity.. but it was still unfair and just pissed me off to be honest. It's all cool now though, but I've lost interest in the league because of it, and am just kind of walking away.

Commish if you want to move my team to someone else or just have an in season auction or something to divy up my guys I'm okay with that too.

Comment

• Playoff time. I've been bitten by the injury bug at the worst time. Makes me vulnerable to a round 1 upset.
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
            X