RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post

You'll want to decide at least a few days before the actual auction just to make sure the commissioners have time to remove the player from your roster to open an auction spot, but I don't recall if there was an actual official deadline.
    I seem to recall rosters locking either 24-48 hours before the start of the draft. So I think doing 72+ hours before should give one of us time to go in and change it

Comment

• Sooooo how strict is this deadline? Seems to be a few stragglers with some quite talented players about to end up in the free agency pool

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
        Sooooo how strict is this deadline? Seems to be a few stragglers with some quite talented players about to end up in the free agency pool
        We'll be flexible. We're basically just sort of winging this. Lol

Comment

• Really like what I'm seeing from Obi Toppin. ROY front-runner in my books.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
            Sooooo how strict is this deadline? Seems to be a few stragglers with some quite talented players about to end up in the free agency pool
            I remember in the past Klay Thompson not getting re-signed in time and enter free agency. I don't think we can let it go too far past the dead line, we all know ball is back on and can take a minute to drop a message.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• So I've updated the cap sheet with re-signs and rookie deals. Please review for any errors.

007 and Drizz did not submit contracts. 007 was active this weekend, but drizz has been inactive since October. I do not see these are the same scenarios, but Joey got the call.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• List of players entering free agency - * denotes player from 007 or drizz, so pending commish ruling
                *Paul Millsap
                *Serge Ibaka
                *Malcolm Brogdon
                *Brook Lopez
                *Shake Milton
                *Danuel House Jr.

Malik Beasley
                Aaron Baynes
                Carmelo Anthony
                Justin Holiday
                Lamarcus Aldridge
                James Johnson
                Richaun Holmes

Juancho Hernangomez
                Landry Shamet
                Furkan Korkmaz
                Dario Saric
                Delon Wright
                P.j Tucker
                *Seth Curry
                *Gary Harris
                *Taj Gibson
                *Malik Monk
                *Thad Young
                *Marvin Williams
                Brunson
                Terry Rozier
                Isaiah Hartenstein
                Nemanja Bjelica
                Al Farouq-Aminu
                Ivica Zubac
                Derrick Favors
                Naz Reid
                Shaquille Harrison
                Jordan Clarkson
                Monte Morris
                Tim Hardaway Jr

Jeff Green
                Thon Maker
                Kent Bazemore
                Shabazz Napier
                Eric Paschall
                D.J. Augustin
                Trey Lyles
                JaVale McGee

Devonte Graham
                Damion Lee
                Dennis Smith Jr
                Cedi Osman
                Daniel Gafford
                Marcus Smart
                Cody Zeller
                Taurean Prince
                Derek Rose
                Daniel Theis
                Dwight Powell
                Thomas Satoransky

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• If 007 didn't get his signings done, than it looks like Malcolm Brogdon might be your $200 man.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    If 007 didn't get his signings done, than it looks like Malcolm Brogdon might be your $200 man.
                    And only Dan and WJF are entering the auction with 1 roster spot, so they are the only ones currently capable of bidding that much on a single player.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post

I remember in the past Klay Thompson not getting re-signed in time and enter free agency. I don't think we can let it go too far past the dead line, we all know ball is back on and can take a minute to drop a message.
                      Too soon... too soon
                      “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                      ― John Wooden

Comment

• Number of roster spots free per team right now:

007 - 6
                        Drizz - 6
                        Realizar - 5
                        Axel - 4
                        Mack North - 4
                        Apollo - 3
                        Joey - 3
                        Berta - 2
                        Koncept - 2
                        Planet Mars - 2
                        Tucas - 2
                        DanH - 1
                        WJF - 1
                        JBML - 0
                        Skywalker - 0
                        Coach - 0

With trades and/or drops this can change before the draft. Lots of interesting names out there. Including undrafted rookies. Could be a fun little draft.

Comment

• drizz is setting his lineups in NFL Dynasty, not sure why he hasn't checked in here?

Comment

• Oh shit, it’s been a while since I thought about Dynasty so I haven’t really checked in for a bit. I’m very sorry. Did I miss some sort of re-sign deadline? Would like to re-sign Lopez and Brogdon if I can
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              Oh shit, it’s been a while since I thought about Dynasty so I haven’t really checked in for a bit. I’m very sorry. Did I miss some sort of re-sign deadline? Would like to re-sign Lopez and Brogdon if I can
                              yea, you need to assign their years ASAP - deadline was last night.

Comment

• I think you should give 007 a free pass given this isn't an ordinary year and it looks like he only missed the 7am deadline but five or six hours. Easily done given the current circumstances.

Comment

Working...
                                X