RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    I can't remember, are we able to make trades right now?
    Depends on whether Joey is finalizing roster in Yahoo and wants to accommodate trades this week.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Depends on whether Joey is finalizing roster in Yahoo and wants to accommodate trades this week.
      Joey are we in Fantasy lockdown?

Comment

• OG is available. Also willing to move my picks as well. Both would appear to be lucrative

Comment

• Have we set a date yet for the free agent auction?
          RR OG

Comment

• FA Auction Draft is this Sunday Dec 20 at 1:30pm EST.

Comment

• I guess I should start paying attention.

Comment

• Seems some of us can’t log onto the site. I keep getting a ‘security token missing’ pop-up when I log on. Anyone else getting this too?
                RR OG

Comment

• Dropping Dewayne Dedmon. Keeping his 2 years on the cap, but freeing up a roster spot, giving me 3 for the draft now.

Comment

• Yeah I’ve had very limited access to the site the last couple days. Same message as Ballswin and also another one about how the site is impersonating RR and may be trying to take information

Comment

• Lonzo is available for the right package. Hit me up with offers
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• When will we be able to see who is actually available in the free agent draft? I keep trying to filter by free agents and an gettting nothing.
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Ok,
                          1) RR site seems to be working (at least it is for me).
                          2) I think I got everything done in Yahoo so that we can have the draft tomorrow.
                          3) NO MORE ROSTER TRANSACTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED PRIOR TO THE DRAFT. I am too busy tomorrow with stuff for my daughter's birthday to be able to make any more changes by the yahoo deadline.

PS - skywalker, you spelled your prize rookie's name wrong. Funniest of all the name errors I found today.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Seems that it's working again now for me also. This site has been a lemon in 2020.

Thanks for setting up the draft.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Seems that it's working again now for me also. 2020 has been a lemon.

Thanks for setting up the draft.
                              Fixed that for you.

Comment

• Well the board has been the cherry on top of this lemon sundae. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X