Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Ok,
    1) RR site seems to be working (at least it is for me).
    2) I think I got everything done in Yahoo so that we can have the draft tomorrow.
    3) NO MORE ROSTER TRANSACTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED PRIOR TO THE DRAFT. I am too busy tomorrow with stuff for my daughter's birthday to be able to make any more changes by the yahoo deadline.

PS - skywalker, you spelled your prize rookie's name wrong. Funniest of all the name errors I found today.
    Maybe I was drunk when I put my resigns? That’s 2 mistakes in the resigns that are not wrong on the list right below it lol

Comment

• Happy National Raptors Republic National Basketball Association Dyansty League Fantasy Auction Draft Day!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        Happy National Raptors Republic National Basketball Association Dyansty League Fantasy Auction Draft Day!
        Can't wait until my t-shirt arrives.

Comment

• I see that my roster doesn't reflect the trades and guys I've dropped so I have no slot available for the free agency auction. Will I still be able to bid on guys?
          “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
          ― John Wooden

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
            I see that my roster doesn't reflect the trades and guys I've dropped so I have no slot available for the free agency auction. Will I still be able to bid on guys?
            same here
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
              I see that my roster doesn't reflect the trades and guys I've dropped so I have no slot available for the free agency auction. Will I still be able to bid on guys?
              bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

same here
              I don't know if rosters show up properly on your My Team page until we head into the draft. Mine still shows Delon Wright, for example, who I did not re-sign.

If you go to League -> Rosters, they appear to be accurate. But I didn't check your rosters to see if they reflect those latest moves.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• So, The Coach it looks like your roster has 9 players on it right now. Is that right?
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I don't think the "Rosters" page in fantasy is accurate. But if you go to the players page and filter by Coach's team.. he has 13 players including both Ayton and Sabonis. So it looks like the trade transaction took place as that matches the cap sheet.

Comment

• Im in the draft room and my roster is updated there. so all good.
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Sorry everybody .. real life got in the way in a big way ... hope the draft went well!

I see I got Rozier, PJ Tucker and Alec Burks ... glad to see the computer couldn't have drafted any worse for me.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Sorry everybody .. real life got in the way in a big way ... hope the draft went well!

I see I got Rozier, PJ Tucker and Alec Burks ... glad to see the computer couldn't have drafted any worse for me.
                        Solid pickups mate, hope all is well!

Comment

• So, post-draft waivers and adds - when do they open?
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Like, can we drop guys in yahoo and pick up guys on the Dec 22nd waiver date?
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Looking for PF help for a wing. Barton/Ross both available.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• So contracts are due tomorrow, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X