RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Fair enough. I don't have enough FAAB left to lay down a bribe that wouldn't be insulting.

Comment

Try investing some energy into winning, instead of whining.
      Also, Apollo hasn't ever won shit in this league.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Good point. Maybe if I work really hard and get lucky I can be de facto champion 100 years from now when we hit the next global pandemic. I'm guessing by then Tucas might have a decent roster.
        ​

Comment

• yeah I never quite understood how someone can trade away their top 20 player under any circumstance. let alone get swindled into trading a top 10 player. maybe if you're receiving 2 top 20 guys for a top 10 guy MAYBE but he's not giving that amount away lol. I once heard somewhere that top 8 fantasy players output 2.5x value of even a 2nd rounder player (rank 14-28). anyways don't hate the player hate the game. Apollo has some really strong trading skills. I mean ahem he's well practiced in highway robbery
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
            yeah I never quite understood how someone can trade away their top 20 player under any circumstance. let alone get swindled into trading a top 10 player. maybe if you're receiving 2 top 20 guys for a top 10 guy MAYBE but he's not giving that amount away lol. I once heard somewhere that top 8 fantasy players output 2.5x value of even a 2nd rounder player (rank 14-28). anyways don't hate the player hate the game. Apollo has some really strong trading skills. I mean ahem he's well practiced in highway robbery
            I concur.. in dynasty you can never lose a player if you manage your team right. Just keep renewing the contract when it expires. It's not a keeper draft where you have to make decisions like that.

So to trade a top 10 guy is weird. I do wonder what it would be like to have one of those guys on my team though.

Comment

• Question: tomorrow is the contract announcement deadline, right? Can I give a guy 0 years and cut him by tomorrow?

Comment

• Raptors betting big on OG👀

Comment

Question: tomorrow is the contract announcement deadline, right? Can I give a guy 0 years and cut him by tomorrow?
                  No. All players auto-receive at least 1 year unless you miss the draft and are in auto-draft mode. Those players are allowed to be dropped without the cap hit.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                    don't hate the player hate the game. Apollo has some really strong trading skills. I mean ahem he's well practiced in highway robbery
                    If I remember correctly, I did a win now trade last season where the other team requested it be reversed because they misunderstood the trade and I accepted the reversal when I could have said no. Honor intact.

I've traded with a lot of people in this league, some who have done a lot better me and even trades with them I get this sort of commentary. Keep building my legend I guess. lol
                    Last edited by Apollo; Mon Dec 21, 2020, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• Well, I made a mistake at the auction by not doing enough homework on the $1 prospects and it was costly because I just burned $12 of FAAB to make sure I fixed it. The Creeds welcome arguably the steal of the 2020 draft class: Desmond Bane.

Oh, and Lonnie Walker IV is here now also. He might finally do something, or not, who knows but stay tuned!

Comment

If I remember correctly, I did a win now trade last season where the other team requested it be reversed because they misunderstood the trade and I accepted the reversal when I could have said no. Honor intact.

I've traded with a lot of people in this league, some who have done a lot better me and even trades with them I get this sort of commentary. Keep building my legend I guess. lol
                        Complaining about other people's trades is a time-honoured dynasty tradition.

Comment

Well, I made a mistake at the auction by not doing enough homework on the $1 prospects and it was costly because I just burned $12 of FAAB to make sure I fixed it. The Creeds welcome arguably the steal of the 2020 draft class: Desmond Bane.

Oh, and Lonnie Walker IV is here now also. He might finally do something, or not, who knows but stay tuned!
                          AKA this year's Nassir Little?

Beware the hype lol

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Complaining about other people's trades is a time-honoured dynasty tradition.
                            Yeah, the boo birds always come out when the Creeds hit the floor though. lol

Anyway, mic drop stands. Take me down this week and win a real Chip in the NFL Dynasty finals. Come get.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post

AKA this year's Nassir Little?

Beware the hype lol
                              Nassir Little is a freak athlete who could erupt at any moment and I think he should be sitting on a rebuilding roster in this league right now. He's only 20 years old.

As for Bane, well, he's a different kind of prospect. He's highly skilled now. Right now he's better than Grayson Allen and he's probably just as good as Dillon Brooks right out of the gate. To me, that's a rookie somewhere in the overall top 180 and was worthy of going in the RRBA draft. No hype here, just legitimate skills. Dude can shoot out the lights, has great size for a SG and has potential to be a very good rotation 3D player.

Comment

• NBA starts tonight! Don't forget to set your line ups

Comment

Working...
                                X