Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The opening Fantasypros.com RRBA Power Rankings:
    rrba.PNG
    The pros think Koncept is the early season favorite and after that its a pretty even playing field amongst the favorites to seed. Coach made a huge leap up the rankings from last year. Landing Durant was a big splash that may pay off.

    Comment


    • LMAO 10! Good ol' Fantasy Pros... always good for a laugh.

      Comment


      • skywalker wrote: View Post

        AKA this year's Nassir Little?

        Beware the hype lol
        Careful man, he'll end up trading him for Lebron or something. Lol

        Comment


        • Apollo wrote: View Post

          Nassir Little is a freak athlete who could erupt at any moment and I think he should be sitting on a rebuilding roster in this league right now. He's only 20 years old.

          As for Bane, well, he's a different kind of prospect. He's highly skilled now. Right now he's better than Grayson Allen and he's probably just as good as Dillon Brooks right out of the gate. To me, that's a rookie somewhere in the overall top 180 and was worthy of going in the RRBA draft. No hype here, just legitimate skills. Dude can shoot out the lights, has great size for a SG and has potential to be a very good rotation 3D player.
          Lol “no hype here”

          Comment


          • tucas wrote: View Post

            Lol “no hype here”
            What?

            I'm talking about Bane.

            Desmond Bane.

            Comment


            • Bane's a good one. I like Maledon more. He was high on my draft list.

              Comment


              • Apollo wrote: View Post

                What?

                I'm talking about Bane.

                Desmond Bane.
                Can't believe I forgot about him in the draft... my kids name and my dogs name all in one

                Comment


                • Mack North wrote: View Post

                  Can't believe I forgot about him in the draft... my kids name and my dogs name all in one
                  You named your kid Bane? That's dope.

                  Comment


                  • Joey wrote: View Post

                    You named your kid Bane? That's dope.
                    Wait, so he named his dog Desmond?

                    Comment


                    • Mack North wrote: View Post

                      Can't believe I forgot about him in the draft... my kids name and my dogs name all in one
                      You named your kid and your dog the same thing?

                      Comment


                      • tucas wrote: View Post

                        You named your kid and your dog the same thing?
                        My wife's a millennial *shrugs*

                        Comment


                        • Question? Does Favours count against my cap as he was drafted but not sgned as I made a 2 for one trade prior to the season starting?
                          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

                          Comment


                          • tucas wrote: View Post

                            You named your kid and your dog the same thing?
                            Hahaha this is the best one.

                            Comment


                            • WJF wrote: View Post
                              Question? Does Favours count against my cap as he was drafted but not sgned as I made a 2 for one trade prior to the season starting?
                              1 year. If you draft them, they get a 1 year.

                              Comment


                              • Apollo wrote: View Post
                                The opening Fantasypros.com RRBA Power Rankings:
                                rrba.PNG
                                The pros think Koncept is the early season favorite and after that its a pretty even playing field amongst the favorites to seed. Coach made a huge leap up the rankings from last year. Landing Durant was a big splash that may pay off.
                                Just starting to build up my team but im predicting ill be top 8 by the time off season acquisition account for their improvements in the first month.

                                As Conor Mcgregor once said. Im not here to take part, Im here to take over!
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X