Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • skywalker wrote: View Post
    TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT!

    Skywalker has traded Chris Boucher to DanH for his 2021 Draft Pick and Jarrett Culver.
    Lol Dan going full "Just go with Masai".

    Comment


    • a pick AND Culver. wa wa wee wa. somebody really went for it
      in masai we trust

      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

      Comment


      • also owning Harden on another team has been stressful so far this season. I wonder what his season stat prediction will be now on Brooklyn.
        in masai we trust

        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

        Comment


        • I dunno. I like Boucher, he's weird and plays into my build, and helps me in blocks where I could use some help. I kind of fell out of love with Culver and have little faith in Minny developing guys, kind of hated drafting him even though I loved him before the NBA draft just because he landed there. Hoping my draft pick will once again be outside the top 10.

          Skywalker could have a heck of a return there though and possibly for a fringe player if Boucher really drops off, and Culver makes a leap. Definitely should have a chance to add a talent in that 2021 draft - I'll need to go mining post-lotto in the auction. I don't expect Boucher to maintain his points or threes pace, but even decent production there along with his block rates will help.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

          Comment


          • DanH wrote: View Post
            I dunno. I like Boucher, he's weird and plays into my build, and helps me in blocks where I could use some help. I kind of fell out of love with Culver and have little faith in Minny developing guys, kind of hated drafting him even though I loved him before the NBA draft just because he landed there. Hoping my draft pick will once again be outside the top 10.

            Skywalker could have a heck of a return there though and possibly for a fringe player if Boucher really drops off, and Culver makes a leap. Definitely should have a chance to add a talent in that 2021 draft - I'll need to go mining post-lotto in the auction. I don't expect Boucher to maintain his points or threes pace, but even decent production there along with his block rates will help.
            I thought it was a good trade. Boucher is a stud. MIP.

            Comment


            • Can't believe the Nets traded Jarrett Allen the day after I parted ways with DJ... just another reason for me to hate them even more.
              The Double Champ is here!
              Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
              Raptors: Larry O'Brien

              Comment


              • Mack North wrote: View Post
                Can't believe the Nets traded Jarrett Allen the day after I parted ways with DJ... just another reason for me to hate them even more.
                As soon as I read the trade I put in my claim and then chuckled about how much that must have stung. That's some rough timing but the silver lining is you appear to have landed a pretty good looking prospect. My chump change $3 FAAB stood no chance at the table in landing Diallo or DJ but that said...

                Comment


                • The Creeds say goodbye to Marc Gasol. COVID killed the value of that trade to acquire him and I was a little too optimistic about his impact on the Lakers. He's had a great career though and I'm sure someone in the league will snatch him up.

                  Most importantly, I read this little headline this morning:
                  Rookie Isaiah Stewart drawing parallels to revered names in Pistons history: Rodman, Wallace
                  https://www.nba.com/pistons/features...rodman-wallace
                  That's great timing because the Creeds have just signed Stewart to a two year deal. He looks like a top 100 stud fantasy player in the making and I look forward to the second half of the season when the Pistons are done and his minutes ramp up.



                  Comment


                  • Isaiah Stewart: *amasses a career high of 8 boards in his first game, yet to duplicate it since*

                    Apollo Hype Train: "This guy is better than 2 of the best rebounders of all time"

                    Nobody can spin it like the Creeds!
                    The Double Champ is here!
                    Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                    Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                    Comment


                    • Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Isaiah Stewart: *amasses a career high of 8 boards in his first game, yet to duplicate it since*

                      Apollo Hype Train: "This guy is better than 2 of the best rebounders of all time"

                      Nobody can spin it like the Creeds!
                      Isaiah knew when he signed with the Creeds he should expect to be put under the microscope and how did he respond? 9 points, 7 boards, an assist and a block in only 18 minutes while shooting 57% from the field. Just wait until after the all-star break when they remove the training wheels and he really gets rolling. This kid is a fantasy killing machine in the making.

                      Comment


                      • How about some real hype?! CJ McCollum is averaging 5 treys per game on the season. Dude is straight ballin this year.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                        If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                        Comment


                        • Apollo wrote: View Post

                          Isaiah knew when he signed with the Creeds he should expect to be put under the microscope and how did he respond? 9 points, 7 boards, an assist and a block in only 18 minutes while shooting 57% from the field. Just wait until after the all-star break when they remove the training wheels and he really gets rolling. This kid is a fantasy killing machine in the making.
                          I’d prefer Lonnie Walker. Thanks for dropping him btw

                          Comment


                          • Boucher making me feel good about that trade right out the gate.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

                            Comment


                            • DanH wrote: View Post
                              Boucher making me feel good about that trade right out the gate.
                              He looks amazing this season

                              Comment


                              • Damm already injury bitten.
                                Nurkic broken wrist
                                Killian hayes with the hip
                                And still waiting on justice winslow for his mysterious hip problem..
                                Going to be rolling with 12 guys for a while
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X