Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas wrote: View Post
    I’d prefer Lonnie Walker. Thanks for dropping him btw
    You're welcome and I'll keep sharing. You're about six more Lonnie Walkers away from being relevant.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      Damm already injury bitten.
      Nurkic broken wrist
      Killian hayes with the hip
      And still waiting on justice winslow for his mysterious hip problem..
      Going to be rolling with 12 guys for a while
      I've been rolling out 6-8 players every night for three weeks. You're injury bitten; I'm injury ****ed!
      RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

I've been rolling out 6-8 players every night for three weeks. You're injury bitten; I'm injury ****ed!
        Lol I looked at your lineup the other day and 10 guys had INJ or GTD listings... 2021, man! What a crazy year!

Comment

• A league like no other! THIS... IS.. RR.. DYNASTY. no IR. hard decisions, injuries matter. I look back and wonder why we never went with even one IR spot. but over the years I've come to embrace the randomness of it
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Yeah I have a funny feeling that we're gonna end up with a COVID outbreak completely derailing at least one playoff team lol
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              Yeah I have a funny feeling that we're gonna end up with a COVID outbreak completely derailing at least one playoff team lol
              Seems like there is really only 3 options.
              1. Take the P.R hit and vaccinate everyone who will take it
              2.Go back to a bubble for the playoffs.
              3. Be prepared to postpone playoff games if key players get positive tests and cant play.

Last years may have a tiny asteriks due to no fans or homecourt but this year would be an even bigger hit to the legitimacy of the champ if a star has to miss playoff games.
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Jordan Clarkson looking like a prime lou will with a little bit of defense. what a steal from the draft

Comment

Seems like there is really only 3 options.
                  1. Take the P.R hit and vaccinate everyone who will take it
                  2.Go back to a bubble for the playoffs.
                  3. Be prepared to postpone playoff games if key players get positive tests and cant play.

Last years may have a tiny asteriks due to no fans or homecourt but this year would be an even bigger hit to the legitimacy of the champ if a star has to miss playoff games.
                  For #1, what's the PR hit?

Going in the bubble for the playoffs makes a lot of sense if things haven't improved by then.

Comment

Jordan Clarkson looking like a prime lou will with a little bit of defense. what a steal from the draft
                    He's been on a lot of different teams in this league. When I came back he was on the team I inherited. I wasted no time dealing him but I never doubted his talent. Good going.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

For #1, what's the PR hit?
                      Jumping the line if front of everyone else. I think the U.S roll out would have the NBA guys near the end of people who would get vaccinated. But im sure Adam silver could get his hand on like the 3000-5000ish vaccines it would take to give every player and coaching staff and front office member vaccinated.

Comment

Jumping the line if front of everyone else. I think the U.S roll out would have the NBA guys near the end of people who would get vaccinated. But im sure Adam silver could get his hand on like the 3000-5000ish vaccines it would take to give every player and coaching staff and front office member vaccinated.
                        I saw a stat regarding this specifically that was basically like the US produces 5000 vaccines every minute. So realistically it wouldn’t slow the roll out any more or show special treatment as it would literally take a minute of production time to do it

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                          I saw a stat regarding this specifically that was basically like the US produces 5000 vaccines every minute. So realistically it wouldn’t slow the roll out any more or show special treatment as it would literally take a minute of production time to do it
                          Ya I agree it's a drop in the hat. But silver is really conscious of his own and the league image. You know if they did it their would be article after article criticizing the league

Comment

• Levert out indefinitely with a mass on his kidney. Hopefully he’s okay

Comment

I'm not so sure about that. Things are different there in many ways...

Comment

• yeah hoping everything works out for Levert. In some weird way maybe the trade was a blessing having to get that Xray for medicals
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X