Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • from my experience, a 1st and 2nd would signify the current year and the next years pick.
    in masai we trust

    water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

    Comment


    • koncept wrote: View Post
      from my experience, a 1st and 2nd would signify the current year and the next years pick.
      I own Realizers 2021 pick

      Comment


      • The only pick Realizar had according to the cap sheet is the right to swap one of Skywalker's 2020 picks (not including his own). But that still makes it only one pick. So not sure how jbml ended up with two. Can we trade 2022 picks now?

        Also can a team be out two picks in a row? Does the Stepien rule apply in this league? If it does, than Realizar can't move any picks unless jbml sends him one right back.

        I'm sure we'll all get some clarification on the details by tomorrow.

        Interesting trade though.. lots of teams are basically tanking. Feels like only a handful are trying to win. Sort of like the real NBA I guess lol.


        Comment


        • PRESS RELEASE:

          JBML and REALIZAR have agreed to the following trade:

          JBML will receive Realizar’s 2020 draft pick along with the post-draft lottery swap rights to any pick held by Skywalker with the exception of his own pick; the re-sign-able expiring contracts of Jalen BRUNSON and Marc GASOL; and, the two-year contact of Derrick ‘Airplane Mode’ JONES Jr.

          REALIZAR will receive the expiring contracts of Demar DEROZEN and Danny GALLIANARI, along with the two-year contract of Kent BAZEMORE.

          The inclusion and exchange of a second draft pick is moot and has no bearing in this transaction.

          The negotiated terms of this transaction fall within the rules and provisions of the CBA.

          Best regards to the involved parties.





          RR OG

          Comment


          • Well this season has been a frsutrating one for me so far. John "don't call me Phil" Collins is out for 25 games, Kawhi is still taking rest days, Otto Porter has been stuggling with his hip and left last night's game with a foot issue after 11 min, and I have some dead weight I need to do something about.

            Picks are available for an upgrade in talent if anyone is looking to add picks.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

            Comment


            • Butler(4) ,Bjelica(1), green (2) Olynyk(2),durant (3) all available. I have 2 years of cap space remaining

              Comment


              • Joey, Axel, Mr. Tucassessess,

                Would one of you be so kind as to rubber-stamp the two agreed-upon trades; the multi-day pending delay in the approval queue is an unnecessary administrative wasteful regulation; it’s an annoyance and hinderance to my team’s lean operational processes; six sigma this shit.
                RR OG

                Comment


                • The Creeds are very pleased to welcome Jimmy Butler and Danny Green into the fold.

                  Comment


                  • Thanks to Joey for pushing these trades through. All that's left is for Miek to receive Landry Shamet and for me to get DJ Augustin.

                    Oh and the first power rankings is coming tomorrow. Fantasy Pros finally has it available. Great timing. lol

                    Comment


                    • Thank you, Commissioner.
                      RR OG

                      Comment


                      • Love the trade action!!!!!!

                        Comment


                        • apollos wheeling and dealing is reminiscent of Mchappy's crazy trade season.
                          in masai we trust

                          water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                          Comment


                          • If you're a seller, please check in with me before making any potential deals. I can likely out-sell whomever you're talking to.

                            This league is weird, man.
                            The Double Champ is here!
                            Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                            Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                            Comment


                            • Here is the first 'rest of season' power rankings from Fantasy pros.
                              Capture.JPG

                              Comment


                              • Mack North wrote: View Post
                                If you're a seller, please check in with me before making any potential deals. I can likely out-sell whomever you're talking to.

                                This league is weird, man.
                                I hear Kevin Durant is on the market. I don't know if I have the assets I'm willing to move to go get him though. I might kick the tires.

                                Anyway, I think JBML picked the perfect time to hit the reset button. Anthony Edwards, Isiah Stewart, LeMelo Ball, Jaden McDaniels, James Wiseman, there are some interesting prospects on the board this year. It might be a stronger class than this last one.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X