RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    A plethora of re-signs already announced... what's the rush? We have loads of time.

Take your time and trust the process, Champ!
    RR OG

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Can always change your mind later up to the deadline, and this way when I quite possibly forget later, I don't have three guys walking to free agency.
      Is that right? When we sign a WW FA in-season, we have a week to announce the contract, but once you do it is final(whether after 1 day or 6). That doesn't apply here?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

The Creeds were pretty much one steal shy of a Championship. Running it back for the next seven years was a no brainer.
        CP3 would've taken better care of the ball vs Lakers had he known he was competing for the chip that night, therefore I would've still beat you had you made it to the big game.

Comment

Is that right? When we sign a WW FA in-season, we have a week to announce the contract, but once you do it is final(whether after 1 day or 6). That doesn't apply here?
          You can change up until deadline cause nothing will be done in the cap sheet until then. But also, who forgets about dynasty?
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

CP3 would've taken better care of the ball vs Lakers had he known he was competing for the chip that night, therefore I would've still beat you had you made it to the big game.
            I hope he's following Tom Brady's wellness plan because these young guns over here are really hungry now after watching the RRBA Finals from the sideline.

Question: Is Giannis' new seven year contract a RRBA record?

Comment

• You might finally have a record for yourself. There have been a couple of 6 years, a lot of 5 years (including Will Barton and Nerlens Noel) but I don't think anyone has gone 7 before.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

I hope he's following Tom Brady's wellness plan because these young guns over here are really hungry now after watching the RRBA Finals from the sideline.

Question: Is Giannis' new seven year contract a RRBA record?
                I can tell you he does appreciate the Creeds for immediately dealing him to a winning team after they had acquired him from The Codies.

He's propelled the Posse to 4th, 1st, **3rd** and 1st place finishes the last 4 seasons. Not bad for an old man!

Comment

I can tell you he does appreciate the Creeds for immediately dealing him to a winning team after they had acquired him from The Codies.

He's propelled the Posse to 4th, 1st, **3rd** and 1st place finishes the last 4 seasons. Not bad for an old man!
                  That's what happens when players start flossin' with the Posse! LOL
                  RR OG

Comment

lol he had to go in order to build this full house. Looking forward to next year but for now, enjoy the victory lap.

Comment

A plethora of re-signs already announced... what's the rush? We have loads of time.
                      I ain't risking forgetting for the second year in a row haha
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        You might finally have a record for yourself. There have been a couple of 6 years, a lot of 5 years (including Will Barton and Nerlens Noel) but I don't think anyone has gone 7 before.
                        Durant Year 1

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post

Durant Year 1
                          I had wondered about Durant but couldn't find an old cap thread with that.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

I had wondered about Durant but couldn't find an old cap thread with that.
                            I had a quick look when I moved him, he may have been the last player left on his original roster from the first year. Would anyone have one on their roster now?

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post

I had a quick look when I moved him, he may have been the last player left on his original roster from the first year. Would anyone have one on their roster now?
                              I still have John Wall and Andre Drummond from the initial draft way back when.

Comment

• I’m still interested in adding another pick in this draft. I have Wood, KPJ available along with expiring OG, Levert, and DPE Bridges

Comment

Working...
                                X