Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DanH wrote: View Post

    Can always change your mind later up to the deadline, and this way when I quite possibly forget later, I don't have three guys walking to free agency.
    With this in mind...... Okoro 5 yrs....Hampton 4.......Trent Jr 3

    Comment


    • So when are resign actually due? Got a few guys on 1 years and would like to see what the team direction or types of players brought in the offseason before making a decision.
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

      Comment


      • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        So when are resign actually due? Got a few guys on 1 years and would like to see what the team direction or types of players brought in the offseason before making a decision.
        End of August, which is after the draft but before the auction.

        Comment


        • Question.. Can we trade the rights to sign guys on expiring contracts. Say i have someone who in on an expiring deal. Am i able to trade them on a 0 year contract to someone who would want to use one of there available resign spots to sign them?
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

          Comment


          • yes you can, but if you want to do that you would be using one of you're own 3 re-sign spots (2 normal + 1 DPE re-signs). its technically just a sign and trade. so if you worked out an agreement with someone and they wanted your player X for 3 years. prior to trade you'd re-sign him for 3 year, do the trade, and you'd still essentially lose that one re-sign spot even though you traded player X away.
            in masai we trust

            water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

            Comment


            • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              Question.. Can we trade the rights to sign guys on expiring contracts. Say i have someone who in on an expiring deal. Am i able to trade them on a 0 year contract to someone who would want to use one of there available resign spots to sign them?
              No. You must use one of your re-sign spots to make a trade of an expiring player. So you re-sign them first, then you trade the player (you are of course free to agree with the GM you are trading with on how many years to sign them for). This in theory is supposed to drive trades of those sorts of players at the trade deadline.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

              Comment


              • Alright thanks guys.. Was going to dangle Monte Morris since his great series and Murray missing most of next year, but if i have to use up a resign spot i probably wont
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                Comment


                • When's my name gonna be featured in the thread title? Worked so hard for this chip! That's pretty much like a banner raising

                  We didn't get that S9 thread either! I feel like since the offseason begins as soon as our Finals are done we should start a new thread at that point. Players with 0 years are free agents so to me that signifies the start of something new. The new rookie draft would be in there to start things off, then auction draft followed by the season. Anyone feel the same?
                  The Double Champ is here!
                  Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                  Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                  Comment


                  • Mack North wrote: View Post
                    When's my name gonna be featured in the thread title? Worked so hard for this chip! That's pretty much like a banner raising

                    We didn't get that S9 thread either! I feel like since the offseason begins as soon as our Finals are done we should start a new thread at that point. Players with 0 years are free agents so to me that signifies the start of something new. The new rookie draft would be in there to start things off, then auction draft followed by the season. Anyone feel the same?
                    With the Creeds leading the new wave of contenders, I agree. I vote give this man a new thread asap so he can savor this last victory he will see for quite some time!

                    Comment


                    • let the man have his moment in the sun. new threads lets get on it
                      in masai we trust

                      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                      Comment


                      • all the old stars are out. the new guard is changing. we're looking at our next generation of superstars this playoffs in the MVP Jokic, Donovan Mitchell and Devon Booker. It'd be nice to own even one of those guys.. oh wait I got em all with nothing higher than the 12th overall pick. HEYO. #trusttheprocess
                        in masai we trust

                        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                        Comment


                        • koncept wrote: View Post
                          all the old stars are out. the new guard is changing. we're looking at our next generation of superstars this playoffs in the MVP Jokic, Donovan Mitchell and Devon Booker. It'd be nice to own even one of those guys.. oh wait I got em all with nothing higher than the 12th overall pick. HEYO. #trusttheprocess
                          That’s a helluva scouting department you got there man!!!

                          Comment


                          • So for draft lottery. Each guy in the lottery of our league is represented by the NBA team in the same position?
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X