X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    With that Saddiq Bey now has the T-2nd largest cap hit in the league, thanks to the 2 years he has on tucas's sheet as well.
    I may recruit Tucas to help me with scouting every year.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    With that Saddiq Bey now has the T-2nd largest cap hit in the league, thanks to the 2 years he has on tucas's sheet as well.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    The Creeds are happy to announce the re-signing of Giannis Antetokounmpo to a seven year deal, Ben Simmons to a six year deal and Saddiq Bey to a four year deal. That brings the Creeds' cap number up to 37 before free agency.

Leave a comment:

• James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    Off-season cap sheet is up to date. End of season cap is first post, off-season cap is last post with numbers rolled over.

Remember, each team gets 2 re-signs, plus 1 DPE re-sign, and no players marked * are eligible to be re-signed. You cannot re-sign more than 1 DPE unless it is using one of your 2 re-sign slots, so max of 3 players total if you have a DPE.
    Thank you Axel

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Off-season cap sheet is up to date. End of season cap is first post, off-season cap is last post with numbers rolled over.

Remember, each team gets 2 re-signs, plus 1 DPE re-sign, and no players marked * are eligible to be re-signed. You cannot re-sign more than 1 DPE unless it is using one of your 2 re-sign slots, so max of 3 players total if you have a DPE.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post

And you'll repeat next year.
    Just gonna save this quote... no context needed.

I think I opened the Yahoo! app about 10 times yesterday to make sure my lineup was good lol 3 times today...

Looking forward to the offseason starting and narrowing down a list of targets for next season. Amazingly, I only need to players in the FA Auction and I get to make my own draft selection. Haven't done that Since Lauri Markkannen in 2017.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Oh and by the way good game, koncept .

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    So I guess the trade market is open again now? #NeverStopNotStopping

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    Thanks, dudes! I really did not expect to be the last man standing this year. My team got pretty healthy at the right time year and I truly needed every last one of those man games to pull it off.

007 had one helluva season and nearly beat me with basically 4 players doing all the damage! I definitely earned a few new grey hairs watching those Russ and Steph stat lines this week. He'll probably be right back in The Finals with me next year.

A weird season for sure, hopefully we get back to a normal schedule for next season.
    Congrats on the Chip!

Mack North wrote: View Post
    Hey Apollo , how bout one more Fake News
    And you'll repeat next year.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    What a run by the 7th seed. Giving the rest of us middle of the packers hope for next year.
    Congrats Mack

Leave a comment:

replied
    Congrats Mack! Went right down to the wire

Leave a comment:

• jbml
    replied
    Clap.............clap...... Champ

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Thanks, dudes! I really did not expect to be the last man standing this year. My team got pretty healthy at the right time year and I truly needed every last one of those man games to pull it off.

007 had one helluva season and nearly beat me with basically 4 players doing all the damage! I definitely earned a few new grey hairs watching those Russ and Steph stat lines this week. He'll probably be right back in The Finals with me next year.

A weird season for sure, hopefully we get back to a normal schedule for next season.

Hey Apollo , how bout one more Fake News Ranking post for old times sake?

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Man oh man, Mack North becomes the 2 time Champ!! With only 3 Players in the Overall Top 100 Rankings, that is truly remarkable. Mack must be Tad Lasso or something!! Congrats homes!

Leave a comment:

• James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    Congrats Mack North, 2021 Dynasty Champions.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X