Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Apollo wrote: View Post

    He added one of the best up and coming prospects in the league in JJJ. It's amazing he got him for only Simons and a pick.
    ...and young, agile Raptors C Chris-Bobby Boucher.
    RR OG

    Comment


    • By the way... JJJ is way overly highly overrated. I mean, what in the Wu-Tang is Winless Just Fact doing tied with me in the tier of my own; I’m flabbergasted and offended by this so-called contaminated fantasy-fibreglass of a ranking. It’s a travesty that’s already tarnished my tenure as long-standing leader of this transnational tradition; it’s time that I take over by taking the reigns to slow the role of this war-torn war horse. Giddy-up and gallop; the Kentucky Derby is calling, Mack North.
      Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Thu Nov 21, 2019, 09:04 PM.
      RR OG

      Comment


      • James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

        ...and young, agile Raptors C Chris-Bobby Boucher.
        He may still get ID'd at the liquor store but he turns 27 in a few months.
        ​​​​​​

        Comment


        • Apollo wrote: View Post

          He may still get ID'd at the liquor store but he turns 27 in a few months.
          ​​​​​​
          Me = x 27
          RR OG

          Comment


          • It’s been 48 hours and I haven’t heard a nazir little update. Is everything okay
            in masai we trust

            water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

            Comment


            • This is an interesting NBA-related expose;
              How did an executive in one of the league's smallest markets steal millions of dollars -- and get away with it for years?
              RR OG

              Comment


              • koncept wrote: View Post
                It’s been 48 hours and I haven’t heard a nazir little update. Is everything okay
                That’s because CaraMelo has tasked the youngest rookie in the league with stitching chinchilla-skin to his first game-worn Blazers loin cloth jock strap; I personally think NBA vets like CaraMelo take rookie hazing way too far.
                RR OG

                Comment


                • classic caramelo. what will he do next
                  in masai we trust

                  water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                  Comment


                  • koncept wrote: View Post
                    It’s been 48 hours and I haven’t heard a nazir little update. Is everything okay
                    It appears you dropped a z somewhere between thinking up your post and hitting send.

                    Comment


                    • koncept wrote: View Post
                      classic caramelo. what will he do next
                      Likely Blazers color commentary if they keep losing.

                      Comment


                      • koncept wrote: View Post
                        classic caramelo. what will he do next
                        I figure he will be signed and dropped by Real-Liez-Zer about 4 times each between now and April.
                        The Double Champ is here!
                        Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                        Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                        Comment


                        • Mack North wrote: View Post

                          I figure he will be signed and dropped by Real-Liez-Zer about 4 times each between now and April.
                          You certainly can't call him Real-Miser. He spends FAAB like a drunken sailor.

                          Comment


                          • Nahzeer little 12 pts 1 reb on 3/5 shooting last night.

                            rookie watch alerts. It appears mattise thybull is still in Brett browns doghouse. Free thybull
                            in masai we trust

                            water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                            Comment


                            • Little was on Giannis, which tells you a little about what Stotts thinks of the 19 year old. The Greek freak uncharacteristically had a horrible FG% that game. There will be better statistical days for Little.

                              Comment


                              • Mack North wrote: View Post

                                I figure he will be signed and dropped by Real-Liez-Zer about 4 times each between now and April.
                                Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X