Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• koncept
    replied
    what time are we considering for Sunday?

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post

I just counted again and still got 36. Are you missing the 1 year hit for Desmond Bane or I am just bad at counting?
    Oh right, my mistake. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    My cap says 36 but it should be 35. That's minor stuff, thanks for updating the cap sheet.
    I just counted again and still got 36. Are you missing the 1 year hit for Desmond Bane or I am just bad at counting?

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    My cap says 36 but it should be 35. That's minor stuff, thanks for updating the cap sheet.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Still waiting on start time for Auction Draft this Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• tucas
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    Updated cap sheet is posted, will start a new season thread one POST Auction. Please verify your re-signs and rookie deals and trades were correctly captured ASAP.
    Mine is missing Davion Mitchell for 2 (DPE)

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Updated cap sheet is posted, will start a new season thread one POST Auction. Please verify your re-signs and rookie deals and trades were correctly captured ASAP.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

you should pick up Ty Lawson i heard he's making a comeback
    Thanks, Berta. I need to ask you a favor. On draft night will you please nominate Ty? I don't want to forget about him. This way I can't forget.

Leave a comment:

• James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

He's not as drunk as Ty Lawson to make that move.
    Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Sat Oct 9, 2021, 10:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Will get everything set for the Draft this weekend!

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    Kyrie Irving believes in aliens, a flat earth and COVID-19 conspiracy theories. He educates himself with a healthy dose on fringe Youtube videos. Jonathan Issac is also out on the COVID-19 vaccines. Oh and Ben Simmons is holding out because he's hurt that his coach could imply he's not the tough minded kind of player that can lead them to a Chip. My team is off to a fast start. Still have enough rounds left in the clip to make the playoffs while they come to their senses.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    Did we nail down an Auction Draft date and time? I think it was the evening of Oct 17?
    8pm EDT? Is that too late for some?

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Thanks, Mom.

Leave a comment:

• koncept
    replied
    that's what you get with flashy players. sounds like someone could use a bogdonovic or two

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Kyrie Irving believes in aliens, a flat earth and COVID-19 conspiracy theories. He educates himself with a healthy dose on fringe Youtube videos. Jonathan Issac is also out on the COVID-19 vaccines. Oh and Ben Simmons is holding out because he's hurt that his coach could imply he's not the tough minded kind of player that can lead them to a Chip. My team is off to a fast start. Still have enough rounds left in the clip to make the playoffs while they come to their senses.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X