Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I know it’s only early in the season, but Kendrick Nunn for $51 making a case for best value in the draft. Great pick Realizer.

    Comment


    • #47
      skywalker wrote: View Post
      I know it’s only early in the season, but Kendrick Nunn for $51 making a case for best value in the draft. Great pick Realizer.
      That said I’ll tip my hat and take a bow.
      RR OG

      Comment


      • #48
        Skywalker is sending Kevin Love to Realizer for Chris Boucher and his 2021 pick, and a 2020 pick swap. (Realizers 2020 pick comes my way in exchange for one of the many I’m holding, excluding the Skywalker original 2020)

        We continue to build towards the future.

        **edit: Realizer will choose which 2020 pick he would like post draft-lottery. The only restriction on the pick is that it cannot be skywalkers original pick. No other exceptions or limitations exist on which one pick is swapped.

        Last edited by skywalker; Mon Oct 28th, 2019, 09:27 AM.

        Comment


        • #49
          Undefeated. I can't imagine that will ever change, but just in case I'm gonna enjoy it now.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

          Comment


          • #50
            Looking forward to this week as the undefeated, #1 ranked Creeds take on the fan favorite #4 washed up champions, The Flawed Koncepts!

            Comment


            • #51
              It says we both have 45 games. It should be a good one. Hopefully my two blasts from the past in Howard & IT keep on rolling.

              Comment


              • #52
                I have as many wins as last year and we're just 1 week in.

                Comment


                • #53
                  skywalker wrote: View Post
                  Skywalker is sending Kevin Love to Realizer for Chris Boucher and his 2021 pick, and a 2020 pick swap. (Realizers 2020 pick comes my way in exchange for one of the many I’m holding, excluding the Skywalker original 2020)

                  We continue to build towards the future.

                  **edit: Realizer will choose which 2020 pick he would like post draft-lottery. The only restriction on the pick is that it cannot be skywalkers original pick. No other exceptions or limitations exist on which one pick is swapped.
                  Mr. Skywalker, thank you for the concise and eloquent trade announcement.

                  I’m hopeful Chris Boucher provides you with a decade of consistent weekly point dividends; Im counting on Kevin Love giving me a three-year return of his glorious Timberwolves-era fantasy production on our journey to achieving legendary greatness with a Dynasty championship title.

                  May my 2021 pick serve you well. And may one of the many 2020 draft picks in your possession yield me a lottery winning ticket swap.

                  A good day to you all, fine managers.


                  Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Mon Oct 28th, 2019, 11:12 AM.
                  RR OG

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    skywalker wrote: View Post
                    Skywalker is sending Kevin Love to Realizer for Chris Boucher and his 2021 pick, and a 2020 pick swap. (Realizers 2020 pick comes my way in exchange for one of the many I’m holding, excluding the Skywalker original 2020)

                    We continue to build towards the future.

                    **edit: Realizer will choose which 2020 pick he would like post draft-lottery. The only restriction on the pick is that it cannot be skywalkers original pick. No other exceptions or limitations exist on which one pick is swapped.
                    yes, just wanted to mention, i get first dibs on non skywalker pre lottery picks, and then the conditional for this pick would be met, and then realizar chooses which non skywalker pick after the lottery.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Huh, didn’t expect to tie the first week, but at least I’m still undefeated. GG Axel, I’ll get you next time!
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Miekenstien wrote: View Post

                        yes, just wanted to mention, i get first dibs on non skywalker pre lottery picks, and then the conditional for this pick would be met, and then realizar chooses which non skywalker pick after the lottery.
                        That is the current state of the picks! Thanks for the reminder man! (And probably throw a note on it in the cap sheet as well. I think you’ve been doing that?)

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          skywalker wrote: View Post

                          That is the current state of the picks! Thanks for the reminder man! (And probably throw a note on it in the cap sheet as well. I think you’ve been doing that?)
                          Here’s the said note on the cap sheet for reference purposes:

                          2020 picks: Skywalker - Axel, Mack, Joey, 007

                          (
                          best pre lottery sans skywalker to Miek)

                          (post lottery realizar right to swap sans skywalker
                          RR OG

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            007 wrote: View Post
                            Huh, didn’t expect to tie the first week, but at least I’m still undefeated. GG Axel, I’ll get you next time!
                            yeah man, good match. Can't believe that CJ McCollum scored 35 points with only a single 3 pointer! Tying beats losing though.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                            If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              did the Jerry Coangelo treadmillers AKA Realizar's reality TV race to annual 9th place mediocrity finally right the ship? Did the Fantasy Bobcats become the Hornets? did he somehow enter the race? it appears so. a really solid draft and now this trade, Is he for Realizar? some might say so. basically, big props for always competing and building a strong team not via tanking.
                              Last edited by koncept; Tue Oct 29th, 2019, 02:20 AM.
                              in masai we trust

                              water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                also... if realizers pick falls on a day that is a prime number or between the 2nd saturday and the 3rd saturday of the any month not ending ending R or Y, OR it happens to be a solstice on the lunar calendar, then and only then, will his pick turn into mieks 7th round pick.
                                Last edited by koncept; Tue Oct 29th, 2019, 01:46 AM.
                                in masai we trust

                                water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X