Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Last night:

17 points, 15 boards, 5 blocks, 2 steals and 1 assist.

Isaiah Hartenstien, 21 years old. Hot damn. We have something here.
    he is enormous, and he runs. he looks like his center of gravity is off when is in gazelle mode. happy for him.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

he is enormous, and he runs. he looks like his center of gravity is off when is in gazelle mode. happy for him.
      I don’t watch basketball games; I only analyze player stats.

I imagine Isiah H. being a relative of Sammy Davis Jr. or Lenny Kravitz (no offence).
      RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

I don’t watch basketball games; I only analyze player stats.

I imagine Isiah H. being a relative of Sammy Davis Jr. or Lenny Kravitz (no offence).
        pretty close, he is half german, and half something else white, has dreds, and one glass eye. it's amazing he made it to the nba actually.

Comment

• Mods can move this post if they so desire.

Why did those of us living in Southern Ontario just receive an emergency amber-like alert on our phones about a Fukushima-like incident at the Darlington Nuclear Station in Pickering if it’s being reported in the mass-media that nothing of the sort has occurred after the area around the station received an usually large volume amount of rainfall in the past two days that’s forecasted to continue today and expected to turn into freezing rain (at best) or an ice storm (at worst) this week.

I don’t trust any level of world government. The propaganda news industry in the North America free trade zone is as fine-tuned as the military industrial complex. And the propaganda operation news reporting concerning the historical Earth-changing events of March 11, 2011 (311) involving the full meltdown of the Fukushima Nuclear Station on the Northeast Pacific coast of Japan will be, I expect, mimicked; beginning now; it’s just begun with the current news reports being the very first runs.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/202...g-station.html

Stay tuned to all various sources of news on this story. (Or stay in bed; I geeve).
          Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Sun Jan 12, 2020, 10:19 AM.
          RR OG

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

pretty close, he is half german, and half something else white, has dreds, and one glass eye. it's amazing he made it to the nba actually.
            No shit? That’s one hell of a coincidence.
            RR OG

Comment

• Its like Ivan Drago and Clubber Lang had a baby... Which reminds me of a Mr.T joke by Eddie Murphy that cannot be explored in present day.

Comment

• The Great mother-fucking Boban has the honour of starring in the first fight scene against John Wick in Chapter 3: Parabellum.
                RR OG

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Its like Ivan Drago and Clubber Lang had a baby... Which reminds me of a Mr.T joke by Eddie Murphy that cannot be explored in present day.
                  I pity the Hollywood fool who cums too fast in Mr. T.’s asshole.
                  Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Sun Jan 12, 2020, 01:24 PM.
                  RR OG

Comment

• God damn, another week going right down to the wire. Really hoping my guys can pull this one out.

Comment

• Good week Mack North. I'll gladly take the close win against the champ.

Comment

• That's a kick in the pants. A 4-4 tie. Good one skywalker. Scrappy bunch of kids you got there.

And if I hadn't have missed that one Harden game I woulda won. That goes to show how important a single missed game can be.

Comment

• good match 007. im sure if you had curry and company all back it would've been a different story.
                          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Well, look at that! I didn’t lose lol

Comment

• Tough match up again this week. If I win it I think it will be a close win.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                That's a kick in the pants. A 4-4 tie. Good one skywalker. Scrappy bunch of kids you got there.

And if I hadn't have missed that one Harden game I woulda won. That goes to show how important a single missed game can be.
                                Joey going for the record of most ties in a season! Crazy that we've had 10 ties this year through 12 weeks of action.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X