Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    if joey gets 2020 pick does 2021 go to tucas?

    edit add: this one is very convoluted.
    Ya I don't know who owns it anymore, but ya, whoever owns my conditional 2020, if it isn't parlayed in 2020 (due to protection), then 2021 will transfer unprotected.

    Comment


    • Joey wrote: View Post

      Ya I don't know who owns it anymore, but ya, whoever owns my conditional 2020, if it isn't parlayed in 2020 (due to protection), then 2021 will transfer unprotected.
      i mean this new trade, there are conditions on the koncept pick

      right now i have

      koncept(right to swap with joey, if joey is 6+, or 2021 unconditional)
      does this just move to tucas now? and if yes, and joey is 54321 what happens with this pick? does the joey unconditional transfer?

      basically was the trade for all the exceptions that are included?

      this could be future us's problem

      Comment


      • Right now, you got yourself a present problem this week, Miek.
        RR OG

        Comment


        • James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
          Right now, you got yourself a present problem this week, Miek.
          coming off my third win of the season. still comfortably in 15th place, you should fear the unleashening of lonzo. probably going for 15 assists a game the rest of the way, with blocks and steals.

          Comment


          • i always thought Me and Joey had a pick swap scenario. which meant post lottery, If I climbed up to 13th pick and Joey somehow fell to 15th pick he could choose to swap pick positions. Not inclusive of Joey taking my pick from my hands if he had none. Joey was that your understanding as well?

            or was that already well known and you guys are talking about another pick confusion?
            in masai we trust

            water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

            Comment


            • koncept wrote: View Post
              i always thought Me and Joey had a pick swap scenario. which meant post lottery, If I climbed up to 13th pick and Joey somehow fell to 15th pick he could choose to swap pick positions. Not inclusive of Joey taking my pick from my hands if he had none. Joey was that your understanding as well?

              or was that already well known and you guys are talking about another pick confusion?
              i think i am mixing you with skywalker.

              if joey is top 5 he keeps his pick, if its beyond 5 it goes to skywalker.

              there is a chance that joey loses his pick, and and can't make the swap with you, and then tucas will get the pick. if joey can/does swap does tucas get the 2020 joey pick?

              Comment


              • Lol Joey’s pick!
                RR OG

                Comment


                • koncept wrote: View Post
                  i always thought Me and Joey had a pick swap scenario. which meant post lottery, If I climbed up to 13th pick and Joey somehow fell to 15th pick he could choose to swap pick positions. Not inclusive of Joey taking my pick from my hands if he had none. Joey was that your understanding as well?

                  or was that already well known and you guys are talking about another pick confusion?
                  Yep, my understanding as well! Doesn't matter who I'm swapping with (if I do), just the fact that's it koncepts pick.

                  Really, this is all in an effort to see how much Miek can take before he quits. Lol

                  Comment


                  • oh okay thanks for the clarification. I wasn't sure if that still transferred over to Tucas if traded. So to be clear Tucas if Joey's pick lands worse than my traded pick to you after the lottery he would have a chance to swap positioning. I didn't mention that detail to you during the offer because I didn't think it applied, but given the new information if you wanted to recind or cancel i'll leave that up to you.
                    in masai we trust

                    water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                    Comment


                    • it could be simply whatever pick koncept is left with in 2020 transfers to tucas. so it is the worst of joey/koncept 2020.

                      Comment


                      • Miekenstien wrote: View Post

                        i think i am mixing you with skywalker.

                        if joey is top 5 he keeps his pick, if its beyond 5 it goes to skywalker.

                        there is a chance that joey loses his pick, and and can't make the swap with you, and then tucas will get the pick. if joey can/does swap does tucas get the 2020 joey pick?
                        If Joey's 2020 pick is outside top 5, it comes to me. if Joey's pick is top 5, it goes back to him, and his 2021 pick comes to me and is unprotected.

                        Comment


                        • koncept wrote: View Post
                          oh okay thanks for the clarification. I wasn't sure if that still transferred over to Tucas if traded. So to be clear Tucas if Joey's pick lands worse than my traded pick to you after the lottery he would have a chance to swap positioning. I didn't mention that detail to you during the offer because I didn't think it applied, but given the new information if you wanted to recind or cancel i'll leave that up to you.
                          Joey would basically have to win out and you’d have to lose out for that to happen. So realistically this shouldn’t matter. I’m good with it.

                          Comment


                          • Me seeing all the confusion my single measly draft pick has caused:

                            Comment


                            • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              it could be simply whatever pick koncept is left with in 2020 transfers to tucas. so it is the worst of joey/koncept 2020.
                              Correct me If I'm wrong, but mine and Joey's trade was a pure pick positional swap post lottery once out of the next 2 years. Joey having 0 pick would not result in me swapping my pick position with a non pick and receiving no pick myself.
                              in masai we trust

                              water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                              Comment


                              • fun fact of the day: Bojan Bogdanovic and Bogdan Bogdanovic are not brothers, infact they're not related at all. That last name is like the Smith of Eastern Europe apparently.
                                in masai we trust

                                water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X