Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Axel wrote: View Post

    The league is rigged for me to win it all this year. No other possible explanation.
    Image result for this is bull crap gif

    But seriously, how do you get 20 more games than me this week? Lol

    Comment


    • Joey wrote: View Post

      Image result for this is bull crap gif

      But seriously, how do you get 20 more games than me this week? Lol
      I'm guessing that your guys have "INJ" status and my guys are mostly "GTD" that my injured guys are still counted in my games while yours are not.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

      If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

      Comment


      • so all is fine and dandy with the trades. nice nice. any chance we could push this one through commissioners?
        in masai we trust

        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

        Comment


        • koncept wrote: View Post
          fun fact of the day: Bojan Bogdanovic and Bogdan Bogdanovic are not brothers, infact they're not related at all. That last name is like the Smith of Eastern Europe apparently.
          Lol Sir James Ballswin Bogdanovic-Singh-Chen-Lee-Smith (Realizar), Esq.
          RR OG

          Comment


          • couldn't have said it better myself.
            in masai we trust

            water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

            Comment


            • Axel wrote: View Post

              The league is rigged for me to win it all this year. No other possible explanation.
              end of season standings dont count! in the words of my guy draymond "there are 82 game players and then there are 16 game players"
              in masai we trust

              water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

              Comment


              • koncept wrote: View Post

                end of season standings dont count! in the words of my guy draymond "there are 82 game players and then there are 16 game players"
                I've already clinched my playoff spot so you wont get an argument from me
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                Comment


                • that's all the trash talk i got. your teams pretty scary. i think a lot of these playoff matchups will come down to health and whoever got the best bogdanovic
                  in masai we trust

                  water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                  Comment


                  • koncept wrote: View Post
                    that's all the trash talk i got. your teams pretty scary. i think a lot of these playoff matchups will come down to health and whoever got the best bogdanovic
                    Agree on the health but Lol on the Bogdanovic. Good thing they are a dime a dozen in Europe. I may have to hire a scout or trainer from the Boganovic empire.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                    If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                    Comment


                    • I would like to move Rozier sooner rather than later if there is interest out there. Looking for something to help me in the future. Rozier has a 1 year contract and my cap is at 40

                      Comment


                      • koncept wrote: View Post

                        end of season standings dont count! in the words of my guy draymond "there are 82 game players and then there are 16 game players"
                        There ain’t never been a championship team with 16-game players. Don’t listen to Draymond.
                        RR OG

                        Comment


                        • marcus morris available for a future pick

                          Comment


                          • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            marcus morris available for a future pick
                            Marcus Morris will be available in next season’s FA auction.
                            RR OG

                            Comment


                            • James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

                              Marcus Morris will be available in next season’s FA auction.
                              not if he isn't traded by deadline day

                              Comment


                              • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                marcus morris available for a future pick
                                Good luck. The #MeToo movement about to have their way with him!

                                If you get a pick for the Morris sister I will crown you Executive Of The Year.
                                The Double Champ is here!
                                Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                                Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X