Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You have to start the hype train yourself. Nightly stat lines etc
    in masai we trust

    water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

    Comment


    • https://youtu.be/KmwfM_6DxkQ
      in masai we trust

      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

      Comment


      • gonna be a player

        Comment


        • His numbers are good this year. He’d prob warrant a late first rounder in this years class, depends who’s going all in
          in masai we trust

          water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

          Comment


          • Well Apollo’s not here but the rankings must go on! I ran our rosters through my internal calculator

            rank 1 team konceptdonovic 110%
            rank 2 team miekenstein 100% (Marcus Morris)
            rank 3 team tucasses 105% (obtained a stellar pick and Caris Levert)
            rank 4 Axel 99%
            rank 5 Apollo 96% (gained Ariza but lost the goat Harte Stein)
            rank 6 Realizar 95% (about 20 more waiver adds from pure contention, trash talk game strong)
            rank 7 DanH 90%
            rank 8 Joey 90%
            rank 9 Mack north 95% (don’t forget the champ)
            rank 10 007 89% (just too many injuries)
            rank 11 skywalker 75% chance of getting 100% of joeys 50% chance pick of swapping if you carry the 1 on 70% chance of tucas hitting the lottery if 100% tank effort given
            the rest 15% odds lotto bound pick hoarders.


            in masai we trust

            water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

            Comment


            • The league is so fun, but I think my favourite bit is turning randoms into legends.

              Hahaha. Morris.

              Comment


              • koncept wrote: View Post
                Well Apollo’s not here but the rankings must go on! I ran our rosters through my internal calculator

                rank 1 team konceptdonovic 110%
                rank 2 team miekenstein 100% (Marcus Morris)
                rank 3 team tucasses 105% (obtained a stellar pick and Caris Levert)
                rank 4 Axel 99%
                rank 5 Apollo 96% (gained Ariza but lost the goat Harte Stein)
                rank 6 Realizar 95% (about 20 more waiver adds from pure contention, trash talk game strong)
                rank 7 DanH 90%
                rank 8 Joey 90%
                rank 9 Mack north 95% (don’t forget the champ)
                rank 10 007 89% (just too many injuries)
                rank 11 skywalker 75% chance of getting 100% of joeys 50% chance pick of swapping if you carry the 1 on 70% chance of tucas hitting the lottery if 100% tank effort given
                the rest 15% odds lotto bound pick hoarders.
                Axel’s ranked so obnoxiously none of us care that he’s been starring at his sundial all week waiting foe Wharton Willy to wake up and yawn to get him to go back to his sleep. Well, I say fuck y’all to death cuz I think Axel’s really smart and really funny! Don’t abstain from your lip servicing duties Axel cuz you know I’m your daddy and that your daddy takes real good care of his bottom Bishop.
                Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Fri Jan 31st, 2020, 02:07 PM.
                RR OG

                Comment


                • koncept wrote: View Post
                  Well Apollo’s not here but the rankings must go on! I ran our rosters through my internal calculator

                  rank 1 team konceptdonovic 110%
                  rank 2 team miekenstein 100% (Marcus Morris)
                  rank 3 team tucasses 105% (obtained a stellar pick and Caris Levert)
                  rank 4 Axel 99%
                  rank 5 Apollo 96% (gained Ariza but lost the goat Harte Stein)
                  rank 6 Realizar 95% (about 20 more waiver adds from pure contention, trash talk game strong)
                  rank 7 DanH 90%
                  rank 8 Joey 90%
                  rank 9 Mack north 95% (don’t forget the champ)
                  rank 10 007 89% (just too many injuries)
                  rank 11 skywalker 75% chance of getting 100% of joeys 50% chance pick of swapping if you carry the 1 on 70% chance of tucas hitting the lottery if 100% tank effort given
                  the rest 15% odds lotto bound pick hoarders.

                  #WeTheOther

                  Comment


                  • James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

                    Axel’s ranked so obnoxiously none of us care that he’s been starring at his sundial all week waiting foe Wharton Willy to wake up and yawn to get him to go back to his sleep. Well, I say fuck y’all to death cuz I think Axel’s really smart and really funny! Don’t abstain from your lip servicing duties Axel cuz you know I’m your daddy and that your daddy takes real good care of his bottom Bishop.
                    Can anyone translate this for me?
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                    If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                    Comment


                    • Axel wrote: View Post

                      Can anyone translate this for me?
                      He loves you, and wants you to win the championship this year, as you are his seed.

                      Comment


                      • I’m merely trying to motivate. I didn’t mention the coach even though he’s beaten me and now Apollo. He hasn’t posted since Chauncey Billups was in the league ! These rankings also take personal hype into calculations.
                        in masai we trust

                        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                        Comment


                        • koncept wrote: View Post
                          Well Apollo’s not here but the rankings must go on! I ran our rosters through my internal calculator

                          rank 1 team konceptdonovic 110%
                          rank 2 team miekenstein 100% (Marcus Morris)
                          rank 3 team tucasses 105% (obtained a stellar pick and Caris Levert)
                          rank 4 Axel 99%
                          rank 5 Apollo 96% (gained Ariza but lost the goat Harte Stein)
                          rank 6 Realizar 95% (about 20 more waiver adds from pure contention, trash talk game strong)
                          rank 7 DanH 90%
                          rank 8 Joey 90%
                          rank 9 Mack north 95% (don’t forget the champ)
                          rank 10 007 89% (just too many injuries)
                          rank 11 skywalker 75% chance of getting 100% of joeys 50% chance pick of swapping if you carry the 1 on 70% chance of tucas hitting the lottery if 100% tank effort given
                          the rest 15% odds lotto bound pick hoarders.

                          Fake news. Rank 3 even has a higher percent score than rank 2.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

                          Comment


                          • What can I say we both won our recent trades. The Stats don’t lie
                            in masai we trust

                            water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                            Comment


                            • Miekenstien wrote: View Post

                              He loves you, and wants you to win the championship this year, as you are his seed.
                              LOL! Miek, you’re a funny dude!
                              RR OG

                              Comment


                              • I go sailing through the Carribean for one week and what the fuck happens? WJF beats the boys by a single trey and now Coach is working them over on the ropes? Enough is enough. I may not be entirely sober here waiting on my plane but I can say with great certainty the Creeds are going to pull out of this little nosedive starting now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X