Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SmartSelect_20200201-165843_Chrome.jpg

    WEEK 15 Movement:

    (=) Axel
    (=) Apollo (+1%)
    (=) 007
    ​(=) Koncept
    (+1) DanH (+1%)
    ​​​​​(-1) WJF (+1%)
    (=) Realizar (-1%)
    (=) Mack

    ​​​Better late than never.

    Comment


    • Apollo wrote: View Post
      SmartSelect_20200201-165843_Chrome.jpg

      WEEK 15 Movement:

      (=) Axel
      (=) Apollo (+1%)
      (=) 007
      ​(=) Koncept
      (+1) DanH (+1%)
      ​​​​​(-1) WJF (+1%)
      (=) Realizar (-1%)
      (=) Mack

      ​​​Better late than never.
      I like koncept’s better

      Comment


      • Apollo wrote: View Post
        SmartSelect_20200201-165843_Chrome.jpg

        WEEK 15 Movement:

        (=) Axel
        (=) Apollo (+1%)
        (=) 007
        ​(=) Koncept
        (+1) DanH (+1%)
        ​​​​​(-1) WJF (+1%)
        (=) Realizar (-1%)
        (=) Mack

        ​​​Better late than never.
        i dunno man, these are looking pretty biased. did you just make these up?!
        in masai we trust

        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

        Comment


        • i plummeted.

          Comment


          • Over the last two weeks Lillard is averaging 49 points, 7 rebounds and 10 assists with 8 three-pointers made on 55% shooting, 92% from the FT line
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

            Comment


            • 007 wrote: View Post
              Over the last two weeks Lillard is averaging 49 points, 7 rebounds and 10 assists with 8 three-pointers made on 55% shooting, 92% from the FT line
              That happens pretty regularly when you're a Harden owner.

              Comment


              • that's a lot of hype. are you trying to trade him?
                in masai we trust

                water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                Comment


                • nickeil-alexander-walker last 30 days - 5.4 pts 2 reb 1.9 assists on just 34% shooting!!! and only 1 turnover! and he's doing it! as a canadian!
                  in masai we trust

                  water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                  Comment


                  • koncept wrote: View Post

                    i dunno man, these are looking pretty biased. did you just make these up?!
                    Something does look off. I think Dan should be around fourth.

                    Comment


                    • koncept wrote: View Post
                      that's a lot of hype. are you trying to trade him?
                      No, just very pleased hahaha
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

                      Comment


                      • Is our trade deadline the same as the NBA's? So end of day Feb 6?

                        Comment


                        • planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Is our trade deadline the same as the NBA's? So end of day Feb 6?
                          Feb 26th
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                          If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                          Comment


                          • koncept wrote: View Post
                            nickeil-alexander-walker last 30 days - 5.4 pts 2 reb 1.9 assists on just 34% shooting!!! and only 1 turnover! and he's doing it! as a canadian!
                            I'm sold. My offer: my first born child, and draft picks indefinitely.

                            Comment


                            • Just noticed the Tucas/Koncept trade. What is the pick?

                              Comment


                              • Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Just noticed the Tucas/Koncept trade. What is the pick?
                                koncept(joey right to swap)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X