Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mack North wrote: View Post

    Who's that now?
    Jokic - on koncept. Miek doesn't have any players that good.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

    If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

    Comment


    • Mack North wrote: View Post

      Who's that now?
      jokic.

      Comment


      • Axel wrote: View Post

        Jokic - on koncept. Miek doesn't have any players that good.
        ha

        Comment


        • yea the summer 15 has been melted off from joker just in time for fantasy playoffs.


          best real NBA trade of the deadline week is bruno to the rockets to play at center. he's still on waivers ..............
          in masai we trust

          water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

          Comment


          • Take Hartenstein everyone, the Rockets will be just fine at center.

            Comment


            • Apollo wrote: View Post
              Take Hartenstein everyone, the Rockets will be just fine at center.
              I seriously doubt anyone gives a shit about the Rockets. Which seems to be slightly more than the Rockets care about Hartenstein, who's fantasy legacy will be that of "don't trust the hype from Apollo"
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

              If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

              Comment


              • "Trust your gut" is all that's needed for any trade. It won't always work out but I think it will most of the time. We have a pretty impressive crew of team owners despite you shitting on teams in rebuild mode. Those guys know what they're doing. That's my two cent and the standings from past seasons back that up.

                Comment


                • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  jordan bell just got more valuable
                  Well that didn't last long haha

                  Comment


                  • Axel wrote: View Post

                    Jokic - on koncept. Miek doesn't have any players that good.
                    Nobody hypes other teams players quite like Miekystein!
                    The Double Champ is here!
                    Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                    Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                    Comment


                    • Christian Wood is going to grab 15-20 boards a game without Andre around. He's available for a FRP

                      Comment


                      • planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Christian Wood is going to grab 15-20 boards a game without Andre around. He's available for a FRP
                        Choo Choo! All Aboard!
                        The Double Champ is here!
                        Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                        Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                        Comment


                        • What an absolute piss poor haul the Pistons got for Andre Drummond. Worse than the Babcock-Vince deal.
                          The Double Champ is here!
                          Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                          Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                          Comment


                          • Just putting this out there - I always like to give a little reply when rejecting trade offers and I think it would be nice for everyone else to do the same. Common courtesy, bros!
                            The Double Champ is here!
                            Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                            Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                            Comment


                            • Uhhhh how do we see a message that you type when rejecting.
                              in masai we trust

                              water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                              Comment


                              • koncept wrote: View Post
                                Uhhhh how do we see a message that you type when rejecting.
                                if you type in a comment before you reject, they would be able to see it in the email from yahoo. If you dont get those emails, then you wouldnt
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                                If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X