Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Christian Wood era has begun in Detroit.

    27/12/5 with great efficiency in 35 minutes last night. He gets to feast again tonight against NY.

    Comment


    • Mack North wrote: View Post
      What an absolute piss poor haul the Pistons got for Andre Drummond. Worse than the Babcock-Vince deal.
      Mr. Drummond is an UFA this Summer. He was going to leave the Motor City; everyone in the league knew it.
      RR OG

      Comment


      • I hope Wood averages a 5x5 for you for the rest of the season Tucas. He's going to get a lot of minutes, and a lot of opportunity for the Pistons with Andre gone, and Blake on the shelf.

        As for Prince, he wasn't always efficient but had the knack of delivering 3's, boards and points when I needed them. I also liked having that DPE contract, but I'm still in the rebuilding stages, and another draft pick is exactly what I needed.

        Welcome to the team Eric and Shabazz!

        Comment


        • from my experience the player receiving a miekenstien asset always wins the trade.

          i like that bet on wood. i believe in christian wood.

          Comment


          • Paschall looks promising but his outlook after this season worries me. Hoping Wood is more than a flash in the pan since the pick will likely be top 10. Excited to see what he turns into. Still only 24.

            JJ Redick, Evan Fournier, Rose and Conley are all still available before our deadline

            Comment


            • I like this trade both ways. Clear risk on both sides, clear rewards on both sides.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

              If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

              Comment


              • don't mess with the Bojan.

                see utah game winner
                in masai we trust

                water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                Comment


                • tucas wrote: View Post
                  JJ Redick, Evan Fournier, Rose and Conley are all still available before our deadline
                  Conley putting up 20/5/5 over the last 4 games with over 3 3ptm per game and only 1.5 TO. Looking like he’s finally figuring it out in Utah but doesn’t fit my timeline. He could be the piece that puts a contender to the top.

                  Comment


                  • koncept wrote: View Post
                    don't mess with the Bojan.

                    see utah game winner
                    Always good to see a trade work out for both sides!

                    Comment


                    • no doubt. i saw that big levert line, hes ballin out. im targeting different stat cats... win win for both
                      in masai we trust

                      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                      Comment


                      • some insane stat lines posted by teams this week. nice win joey and 007
                        in masai we trust

                        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                        Comment


                        • Hell yeah, big win over Axel! A quick glance over the other matchups looks like I would have beaten everyone except Joey head to head this week, so that’s good to see
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

                          Comment


                          • Hey guys, there must be a glitch in the yahoo system. It says I won? Is that even possible? Haha

                            Comment


                            • 007 wrote: View Post
                              Hell yeah, big win over Axel! A quick glance over the other matchups looks like I would have beaten everyone except Joey head to head this week, so that’s good to see
                              Well done sir. When I went to bed, I knew that I needed CJ to out-duel Lillard in the late night game to pull it out, but knew that was unlikely with the way Dame is ballin.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                              If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                              Comment


                              • I'll take that win over Apollo. Whether he was banged up or not, I need all the wins I can get. Lol You'll be fine I'm sure Apollo.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X