Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Don't look now but Josh Jackson ranked 43rd last week.

    Comment


    • Apollo wrote: View Post
      Don't look now but Josh Jackson ranked 43rd last week.
      Yeah he's finally getting some playing time off the bench. Averaging about 20mpg in his last 7.

      Comment


      • Total coin toss going into tomorrow. Good game either way, tucas . Something like 5 cats up for grabs.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

        Comment


        • We put up a good fight, but the Achmel Foley's have the big time man advantage come Sunday. I expect the L but I'm happy with my teams performance either way.

          If Axel has a healthy squad going into the playoffs he will win going away. Lot's of factors go into winning a chip in this league, so best of luck. My team ain't done yet!
          The Double Champ is here!
          Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
          Raptors: Larry O'Brien

          Comment


          • Honestly it’s anyone’s for the taking this year. Should be a fun playoff run. health gonna be a big factor.

            side note somehow Reggie Third Stringer Jackson didn’t get into the lineup for me. I didn’t add anyone not sure how he wasn’t in there. he was close to a net zero anyways
            in masai we trust

            water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

            Comment


            • My team can't shake the injury bug. Doncic, Porzingis, Butler, Simmons, Gasol and Dipo all missing time this week. Isaac out for the season of course. Tough second half of the season. Fingers crossed on Ben's back injury. More tests coming.

              Comment


              • Good game tucas. Snuck by you by two steals. I'll take it in the wacky ASB weeks.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

                Comment


                • Apollo wrote: View Post
                  My team can't shake the injury bug. Doncic, Porzingis, Butler, Simmons, Gasol and Dipo all missing time this week. Isaac out for the season of course. Tough second half of the season. Fingers crossed on Ben's back injury. More tests coming.
                  and you have the worst possible matchup coming up this week. lonzo has been on a tear, almost has the pelicans in the post season.

                  Comment


                  • Miekenstien wrote: View Post

                    and you have the worst possible matchup coming up this week. lonzo has been on a tear, almost has the pelicans in the post season.

                    Comment


                    • Ugh Jeremy Lamb tore his ACL, MCL and fractured his knee last night.

                      It clears things up a bit in free agency for me. But still a big bummer.

                      Comment


                      • planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Ugh Jeremy Lamb tore his ACL, MCL and fractured his knee last night.

                        It clears things up a bit in free agency for me. But still a big bummer.
                        Ya thats tough, he was having himself a decent season.

                        Comment


                        • Rozier for a pick (1 yr contract)

                          Comment


                          • 200 dollar man saric cut. big move.

                            Comment


                            • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              200 dollar man saric cut. big move.
                              I don't actually remember whether he was a max FA or not.

                              I've been pondering this decision for a while now, cause Saric can put up some good lines (like last night) but his minutes are just too inconsistent for me to be patient any longer with this title fight. Ross should be a solid contributor and shores up the weakest roster spot I had entering the playoffs. Just need to get healthy now.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                              If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                              Comment


                              • Is the trade deadline tonight at 11:59:59pm EST or is it tomorrow night same time?
                                The Double Champ is here!
                                Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                                Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X