Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Miekenstien wrote: View Post

    Lonzo is the best thing to happen to Zion ... Some of those alley-oop passes are amazing
    Hahaha Touche.

    Comment


    • Looks like I will remain the reigning champ?!?!?
      The Double Champ is here!
      Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
      Raptors: Larry O'Brien

      Comment


      • Ya holy fuck ... our boys just played Rudy!! Raps better be getting tested stat.

        Comment


        • Joey wrote: View Post
          Ya holy fuck ... our boys just played Rudy!! Raps better be getting tested stat.
          That loser was laughing about it at the podium the other day, touching all the mics as a "joke". He should be banned from this league!
          The Double Champ is here!
          Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
          Raptors: Larry O'Brien

          Comment


          • Mack North wrote: View Post

            That loser was laughing about it at the podium the other day, touching all the mics as a "joke". He should be banned from this league!
            Definitely the toughest of looks. Basically the entire NBA now has to get tested...hopefully this is a wake-up call in North America

            And well, good season I guess to all of you. Let’s hope Dynasty can resume sooner rather than later
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

            Comment


            • I was totally on my way winning it all too ... goddam.

              Comment


              • well it looks like nick nurse can hit up that arkells concert after all....
                in masai we trust

                water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                Comment


                • Get well soon Rudy.

                  Comment


                  • So the question is, if they return will they go straight to the playoffs? Can they even do that under the CBA?

                    Comment


                    • Mack North wrote: View Post
                      That loser was laughing about it at the podium the other day, touching all the mics as a "joke". He should be banned from this league!
                      lol. i'm guessing he is crying again.

                      just before he did it, he was saying he was touching it ironically so he should be ok. lol

                      Comment


                      • Good news and bad news for you. Good news is we might get to complete our season after all. Bad news for you all is that Ben Simmons and Jonathan Isaac will likely be ready for the fantasy playoffs:

                        Comment


                        • Will fantasy extend into August though? It usually has a preset schedule. I mean the season is probably already over.

                          Just assume every playoff game will be tied. How does Yahoo select a winner in a tie game again? Is it head-to-head season winner moves on? Or is it best regular season percentage? If the latter then Axel is our champ.

                          Comment


                          • planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Will fantasy extend into August though? It usually has a preset schedule. I mean the season is probably already over.

                            Just assume every playoff game will be tied. How does Yahoo select a winner in a tie game again? Is it head-to-head season winner moves on? Or is it best regular season percentage? If the latter then Axel is our champ.
                            I mean, you're assuming that they cannot make adjustments to their own systems. It might be easy to make a tweak to accommodate. Yahoo makes a fortune off daily fantasy. You think they don't want that action?

                            It sounds like all the game will be played. NBA wants their money. Players want their money...

                            Comment


                            • Apollo wrote: View Post
                              I mean, you're assuming that they cannot make adjustments to their own systems. It might be easy to make a tweak to accommodate. Yahoo makes a fortune off daily fantasy. You think they don't want that action?

                              It sounds like all the game will be played. NBA wants their money. Players want their money...
                              agreed. and yahoo wants it's fantasy money too.

                              Comment


                              • yeah I assume fantasy will adjust and coincide with a postponed summer playoffs... but it really does throw off the balance having all the injured players back. I'm in a bigger local cash fantasy league that just started playoffs this week and we all just agreed to split the pot between playoff teams because having isaac simmons KD kyrie klay even possibly all back makes it a wash. but there's no money in this league so it'll still be fun to see delayed playoffs rather than no playoffs when everything eventually settles down.
                                Last edited by koncept; Thu Mar 12th, 2020, 03:10 PM.
                                in masai we trust

                                water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X