Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • koncept wrote: View Post
    its simple. trickle down economics. we the playoff teams, get an extra FA signing, which stimulates the league economy, making it better for everyone! in fact! give us an extra draft pick while were at it for all our hard work! trust me, it'll benefit the greater good of the league! We spend, the middle class spends, and your average everyday Miekenstein-types gets to spend too! what we have we got to lose?
    I was only joking but I like the cut of your jib!

    Comment


    • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      16. Rebel scum
      15. Peaceful galactic empire
      14. Jbml
      13. Mars attacks
      12. Tucassesses
      11. Wtf
      10. Joey "chicks or homework, no contest, whoa" (remember Joey? Member?) I watched blossom everyday
      9. Drizzle foshizzle
      8. Take me to Coach
      7. Did something just happen?
      6. DanH
      5. Bond fake bond
      4. Guy who gets killed while showboating after decades of being the undefeated greatest
      3. Mkp
      2. I have an idea for a thing, but I haven't really decided on it
      1. Me Miekenstien forgot axel was in first place when the season suspended.


      That's our reverse standings as it stands now.
      I forgot the 8 lottery matches.

      16. Warriors(lol)
      15. Cavs
      14. Wolves
      13. Pistons
      12. Knicks
      11. Bulls
      10. Hornets
      9. Wiz

      Comment


      • i know. i thought id add onto the joke. i also traded my draft pick for a bogdonovic to go all in for this year. ahhh well
        in masai we trust

        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

        Comment


        • koncept wrote: View Post
          i know. i thought id add onto the joke. i also traded my draft pick for a bogdonovic to go all in for this year. ahhh well
          No picks for two years for me. Jimmy Butler is on my team though so I shouldn't complain about it I guess.

          So apparently some NBA practice facilities might open May 1st?

          Comment


          • Gearing up for the Draft is a little underwhelming as there are no workouts to follow. Will there even be a summer league?
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

            Comment


            • a perfect rookie draft for a drafting guru to come without a pick and get the steal of the draft at pick 17 aka free agency
              in masai we trust

              water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

              Comment


              • Word is they're tossing around the idea of not finishing out this season and not only that, not kicking off next season until December.

                Comment


                • I’ll put $50 on the Vegas odds the league decides to resume the season in March, 2021 and thus refer to it as the 2019/21 season.
                  RR OG

                  Comment


                  • James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                    I’ll put $50 on the Vegas odds the league decides to resume the season in March, 2021 and thus refer to it as the 2019/21 season.
                    It makes the most logistical sense re: health risks, player contracts, league revenue, team salary caps, broadcast rights, rookie draft, etc.
                    RR OG

                    Comment


                    • James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                      I’ll put $50 on the Vegas odds the league decides to resume the season in March, 2021 and thus refer to it as the 2019/21 season.
                      You're getting fucking smoked if my boys are that rested.

                      Comment


                      • If you could re-do 2018 today, knowing everything you know from their nearly two seasons in the league, how would the draft break down this time?
                        https://www.brights koideofthesun.com/p...-draft-redraft

                        That draft was very good to the Creeds. Luka Doncic and Jimmy Butler made it to the team thanks to picks in that draft.
                        Last edited by Apollo; Wed May 6th, 2020, 12:15 PM.

                        Comment


                        • D. Graham > D. Melton

                          Tray > Shai

                          JJJ will never again be traded in Dynasty (so stop sending me trade offers, fellas) lol
                          RR OG

                          Comment


                          • The move to rank DiVincenzo ahead of Bagley was a bit of a surprise. Joey must feel slighted. lol

                            Comment


                            • I take partial credit in Slandering Ayton all off season before the draft. I think you were set on him until my subtle persuasion! imagine if you drafted Ayton over Doncic
                              in masai we trust

                              water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                              Comment


                              • I ultimately picked Luka because he was too damn talented. Those off the charts skills could not be over ruled. It was a draft where I landed the best player thanks to a great trade and lost out on a pretty good player because I fucked up in another trade. I came out with a net gain though.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X