Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • planetmars wrote: View Post

    Lots of guys in Dynasty that are only in RR for fantasy. Nothing wrong with that IMO. Hope he comes back too.
    I co-founded RR and I’m only here for fantasy sports.
    RR OG

    Comment


    • James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
      Congrats Axel on being this chump season’s chump champ! Big-up!

      The go-kart racing and Cherry beach bumming season begins this weekend! BOH!
      Thanks??

      This is a weird way to end the season, but I honestly didn't think yahoo would have a proper finish. All I know is a lot of teams were ready and primed to challenge for the title this year, and Mack North was certainly not one of them.

      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

      If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

      Comment


      • well I hope miek stays for RR Dynasty.
        in masai we trust

        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

        Comment


        • Axel wrote: View Post

          Thanks??

          This is a weird way to end the season, but I honestly didn't think yahoo would have a proper finish. All I know is a lot of teams were ready and primed to challenge for the title this year, and Mack North was certainly not one of them.
          😂😂🤣
          The Double Champ is here!
          Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
          Raptors: Larry O'Brien

          Comment


          • Former Apollo legend Isaiah Hartenstein has been waived
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

            Comment


            • 007 wrote: View Post
              Former Apollo legend Isaiah Hartenstein has been waived
              Diamond in the rough. *added to the Creeds auction draft board*

              Comment


              • What a year to finally be kinda good. All I get for it is the stinking 11th pick. Oh well, I'll just take whoever the Raptors draft and it'll be like a top 5 pick.

                Anyone put together a rough timeline of when we'll be doing stuff this offseason yet?
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

                Comment


                • DanH wrote: View Post
                  What a year to finally be kinda good. All I get for it is the stinking 11th pick. Oh well, I'll just take whoever the Raptors draft and it'll be like a top 5 pick.

                  Anyone put together a rough timeline of when we'll be doing stuff this offseason yet?
                  Ya I was just thinking about. The actual Draft isn't until October 16th, and we normally do our draft after the NBA, so it's tough to say. I'd be open to allowing some trading to keep people interested, but otherwise, I think we just gotta wait. Which stinks. Lol

                  Comment


                  • Jonathan Isaac with the torn ACL... tough luck for you, Apollo, heading into next season. Too bad we can't turn injuries off for a season.
                    The Double Champ is here!
                    Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                    Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                    Comment


                    • Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Jonathan Isaac with the torn ACL... tough luck for you, Apollo, heading into next season. Too bad we can't turn injuries off for a season.
                      Sure does look like the Magic screwed up.

                      Comment


                      • Now JJJ has torn his meniscus. Ugh.
                        RR OG

                        Comment


                        • do we have any dates to remember?

                          can we still make trades right now?
                          in masai we trust

                          water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                          Comment


                          • koncept wrote: View Post
                            do we have any dates to remember?

                            can we still make trades right now?
                            I asked this earlier. With the draft not happening until after the playoffs, and our free agency usually right before the season, no dates have been set yet but it won't be for a while. Is my understanding.

                            Not sure about trades, season is over so I think we can? Just have to do it through announcing on here, not through Yahoo.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

                            Comment


                            • DanH wrote: View Post

                              I asked this earlier. With the draft not happening until after the playoffs, and our free agency usually right before the season, no dates have been set yet but it won't be for a while. Is my understanding.

                              Not sure about trades, season is over so I think we can? Just have to do it through announcing on here, not through Yahoo.
                              That would be my guess. Only thing for consideration when making deals is, as we have seen this week, games are being played and injuries will occur. I personally would be hesitant to make a move until the games are done (or only using players not playing) but as a league rule, we should be open for business.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                              If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X